Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wrevergreenlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wrevergreenlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wreath meaning in hindi, wretched meaning in hindi, wren and martin, wreck meaning in hindi, wrestling quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Cerebral Derange

He- hey dear gud morning and I love you She- Morning darlin love you too He- #yourquotebaba #wrscribblezone #wrthelovewhirlpool #valentinesdaychallenge #wrevergreenlove

read more
Full conversation
Read in Caption 
He-
hey dear gud morning and I love you 

She-
Morning darlin love you too

He-

Cerebral Derange

He- hey dear gud morning and I love you She- Morning darlin love you too He- #yourquotebaba #wrscribblezone #wrthelovewhirlpool #valentinesdaychallenge #wrevergreenlove

read more
Full conversation
Read in Caption 
He-
hey dear gud morning and I love you 

She-
Morning darlin love you too

He-

marmalade ツ

Luck and Love... (It was autumn, birds were chirping, zephyr of love was blowing and Mr. Victor was searching for his newspaper) Mrs. Victor: Here are your tablets and newspaper. And your breakfast and the laundry also... Mr. Victor: Oh! Honey, why do you do so much of work in this age? #yqbaba #old_memories #aestheticthoughts #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrevergreenlove

read more
Luck and Love...

(Read my mess
in the caption) Luck and Love...

(It was autumn, birds were chirping, zephyr of love was blowing and Mr. Victor was searching for his newspaper)

Mrs. Victor: Here are your tablets and newspaper. And your breakfast and the laundry also...

Mr. Victor: Oh! Honey, why do you do so much of work in this age?

Rabiya Nizam

Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:- Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..? Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...? Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B #yqbaba #valentinesweek #oldcouple #wrscribblezone #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrevergreenlove

read more
Era of Spring & Autumn
   (In caption) Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:-

Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..?

Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...?

Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B

A NEW DAWN

Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:- Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..? Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...? Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B #yqbaba #valentinesweek #oldcouple #wrscribblezone #wrthelovewhirlpool #wrevergreenlove

read more
Era of Spring & Autumn
   (In caption) Backyard was adorned with flowers and a bride walked towards a makeshift stage in the middle of the garden. After the vows Her groom placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked in her eyes. They returned to their home and later in the evening a chat started between them:-

Mert:- Ada I can't find my teeth, Can you help me find that..?

Ada :- Why you misplace that everytime, What happen when I won't be around...?

Mert :- I will go with you Ada, together forever, we vowed, you remember..? B

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification