Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dinnertablerule Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dinnertablerule Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wo din bhi kya din the lyrics, suhagrat wale din kya kya hota hai, aaj din hai pani pani, hiv kitne din me hota hai, period kitne din bad aata hai,

• 10 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Better to avoid gadgets 
so that we can enjoy 
the delicious food What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No talking while eating.....
 What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
Eat as much as you want but don't waste food. What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Chitra Iyer

read more
Tell me what you liked best about the food What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Chitra Iyer

read more
Say grace before or after eating.  What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Chitra Iyer

read more
Chew on your food not your thoughts whilst you eat.  What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Chitra Iyer

read more
The last one to eat should clear the dinner table.  What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Silvi Gupta

read more
"chodo kal ki baate, kal ki baat purani 
Aao milkar shuru kare ek aur nayi kahani" What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Alka Dhiman

read more
There is no rule at that time What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
To have dinner ON the table. What's the one rule you would like to enforce at the dinner table? Share it with us in today's #rapidfire. #dinnertablerule

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification