Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wordscaged Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wordscaged Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about word less than or equal to, words of wisdom love, love shayari hindi girlfriend 140 words, is charming a word, k for words with pictures,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rahul Naik

My teeth cage my words They escape through my fingertips They make it to the page, they make it to your eyes Tell me what do you see? Tell me do they speak to you? Tell me do they keep you up at night? _________ Inspired from my teeth that have a dentist's appointment. #Teeth #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #cinemagraphcollab #wordscaged

read more
Which keeps the peace and love alive My teeth cage my words
They escape through my fingertips
They make it to the page, they make it to your eyes
Tell me what do you see? 
Tell me do they speak to you? 
Tell me do they keep you up at night? 
_________
Inspired from my teeth that have a dentist's appointment.

Srilatha Gugunta

My teeth cage my words They escape through my fingertips They make it to the page, they make it to your eyes Tell me what do you see? Tell me do they speak to you? Tell me do they keep you up at night? _________ Inspired from my teeth that have a dentist's appointment. #Teeth #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #cinemagraphcollab #wordscaged

read more
just like my eyes that well up in my emotions..
and exercise for an assurance of the peace again..
 My teeth cage my words
Tell me what do you see? 
_________

Durga Kannan

My teeth cage my words They escape through my fingertips They make it to the page, they make it to your eyes Tell me what do you see? Tell me do they speak to you? Tell me do they keep you up at night? _________ Inspired from my teeth that have a dentist's appointment today. :P #Teeth #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #cinemagraph #yqmuse #Muses #wordscaged

read more
I try to swallow them
but they're stuck there
waiting for the cage to break
Maybe someday soon My teeth cage my words
Tell me what do you see? 
_________
Inspired from my teeth that have a dentist's appointment today. :P

R.S. Meena

My teeth cage my words They escape through my fingertips They make it to the page, they make it to your eyes Tell me what do you see? Tell me do they speak to you? Tell me do they keep you up at night? _________ Inspired from my teeth that have a dentist's appointment. #Teeth #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #Muses #cinemagraphcollab #rsmalwar #wordscaged

read more
They never try to flirt me,
Whether I put on shirts
Or not I'm made glee. My teeth cage my words
Tell me what do you see? 
_________

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification