Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearEndings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearEndings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Dear Endings, This is your friend, Beginnings Do you know people dismiss me if you don't perform well? And I know, cliffhangers abuse you, cliches are expected from you, and anything else is just a shock people don't need. But here's a letter reminding you to be you. To hell with cliches and cliffhangers. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postboxit #postmandiaries #yqpostman #DearEndings

read more
Dear endings,
How and where do I begin? Well, I need nothing to begin but a beginning has to be made somewhere and when that happens, I need you to complement me. If you fail to make any impact, I lose my beauty. I promise to make you feel alive if you promise to make the reader or the doer worth his while.
Aww. I hope you understand that it's not a tall order, just an attempt to make people love me through you.
Let this letter mark a new beginning towards this end dear friend. Let it also spell a wow end for we are incomplete without each other
and complete when we complement one another.

Dear Endings, 

This is your friend, Beginnings
Do you know people dismiss me if you don't perform well? And I know, cliffhangers abuse you, cliches are expected from you, and anything else is just a shock people don't need. 

But here's a letter reminding you to be you. 
To hell with cliches and cliffhangers.

Parul Yadav

Dear Endings, This is your friend, Beginnings Do you know people dismiss me if you don't perform well? And I know, cliffhangers abuse you, cliches are expected from you, and anything else is just a shock people don't need. But here's a letter reminding you to be you. To hell with cliches and cliffhangers. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postbox #postmandiaries #yqpostman #DearEndings

read more
Loving you is the beginning and end of  everything.. Dear Endings, 

Do you know people dismiss me if you don't perform well? And I know, cliffhangers abuse you, cliches are expected from you, and anything else is just a shock people don't need. 

Aditi Mishra

Dear Endings, This is your friend, Beginnings Do you know people dismiss me if you don't perform well? And I know, cliffhangers abuse you, cliches are expected from you, and anything else is just a shock people don't need. But here's a letter reminding you to be you. To hell with cliches and cliffhangers. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postbox #postmandiaries #yqpostman #DearEndings

read more
Are very heart-touching ♥️♥️ Dear Endings, 

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
You brought me the beginnings , where I can be myself,
I love you for the lessons you taught me. Dear Endings, 

R.S. Meena

Dear Endings, This is your friend, Beginnings Do you know people dismiss me if you don't perform well? And I know, cliffhangers abuse you, cliches are expected from you, and anything else is just a shock people don't need. But here's a letter reminding you to be you. To hell with cliches and cliffhangers. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postbox #postmandiaries #yqpostman #rsmalwar #DearEndings

read more
Dear beginning
If you're well
End will be well. Dear Endings, 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification