Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpquantifyingpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpquantifyingpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 5 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sweta

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is quantifying poem? We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down. Here are they: Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpquantifyingpoem #popsians

read more
Suddenly,
A zephyr of past memories
Disturbed my equilibrium,
It striked me raising my 
body heat to some kelvins
And ofcourse,
It inflicted a morsel
Of regretments,
And the conquerence
Seemed painful. ~Open for all ~

To the participants of slot 2:
📢What is quantifying poem?
We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down.

Here are they:
Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure

Sweta

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is quantifying poem? We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down. Here are they: Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpquantifyingpoem #popsians

read more
Every ounce of oxygen I breathe 
Reminds me of you,
Every litre of tear I shed,
The reason is "you"
Even every inch of my skin,
Is longing for you
 ~Open for all ~

We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down.

Here are they:
Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure

Poonam Suyal

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is quantifying poem? We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down. Here are they: Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpquantifyingpoem

read more
Inch by inch I'm moving forward,
steps with precision I'm taking
Facing pains of all degrees,
accuracy I'm desiring
Trying to walk an extra mile,
with every ounce of strength I'm having
 ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

Anuj Jain

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is quantifying poem? We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down. Here are they: Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpquantifyingpoem

read more
Kelvin searched every corner of the yard,
Miles of distance on his feet he traversed,
Degree of accuracy can be gauged
Every inch per acre with precision mapped.
Litres of sweat and ton of energy spent
Not an ounce of morsel he had
Kelvin's balance is now off
Proxy measures should he have thought. ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is quantifying poem? We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down. Here are they: Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #teamsolo #pnpquantifyingpoem

read more
Accuracy of heart
is enumerable,
while the precision
of mind's scale,
may not
balanced to reach
the height of the heart...  ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is quantifying poem? We will mention few terms related to units of measurements which you have to use in your quote and write down. Here are they: Inch, degree, metre, ton, gallon, mile, kilometre, litre, scale, weigh, accuracy, precision, proxy, Ounce, kelvin, feet, morsel, acre, yard, balance, equilibrium, measure #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #teamsolo #pnpquantifyingpoem

read more
When you write,
my heart throbs
at the speed of
million kilometres,
however, when
you are in sight,
my heart melts
with a zillion kelvins...  ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
While ambling through
the fields of my thoughts,
from a mile off,
I saw a bird floating
in mid-air,
when I asked her
about her arrival,
she said that she
was the proxy for
your poem...  ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
Ounces of words,
crumble down
from the mountains
of poems,
and deposit on the foot
of the valley,
so to balance
the weight of
hell and heaven
on Earth...  ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
Inch by inch,
my soul mends
my broken pieces again,
which were scattered
yards away
in the graveyard
of hearts...  ~Open for all ~

Here are they:

marmalade ツ

read more
On the scale of humanity,
positivity of soul
is measured in tons of hope, 
the kindness of heart
is measured in gallons of care
while the love of books
is unmeasureable even by
litres of success... 
 ~Open for all ~

Here are they:
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification