Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GrumpyCat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GrumpyCat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grumpy meaning in hindi, grumpy meaning in english, grumpy meaning in marathi, funny quotes about being grumpy, grumpy cat quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Chitra Iyer

😺Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CatsofYQ #AnimalMemes #GrumpyCat entries to #YQMT2683. #AnimalHouseMeme #internationalcatday Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I'm writing on YQ and a caller keeps the conversation going for long

😺Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CatsofYQ #AnimalMemes #GrumpyCat entries to #YQMT2683.

#AnimalHouseMeme #InternationalCatDay
Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

Seize the Meow-ment! 😺 Hint: Me to Mom: My Mom be like: You could also relate the situation to your dad, friends. Okay bye. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #YQMeme #AnimalHouseMeme #AnimalMemes #CatsofYQ #GrumpyCat #YQMT1102

read more
Hey, mr Arnab Goswami.. Seize the Meow-ment! 😺

Hint: Me to Mom:

My Mom be like: 

You could also relate the situation to your dad, friends. Okay bye. 😹

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

😺Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CatsofYQ #AnimalMemes #GrumpyCat entries to #YQMT2683. #AnimalHouseMeme #internationalcatday Get. Set. Meme it. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you are making tour plan with friends and all are ready and enjoy the plans 
But at that time you are in your home
As chaukidar because your family also have plan 😷 😺Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CatsofYQ #AnimalMemes #GrumpyCat entries to #YQMT2683.

Suchismita Sengupta

Seize the Meow-ment! 😺 Hint: Me to Mom: My Mom be like: You could also relate the situation to your dad, friends. Okay bye. 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #YQMeme #AnimalHouseMeme #AnimalMemes #CatsofYQ #GrumpyCat #YQMT1102

read more
*My neighbour preaching his new found spirituality*

Le Me:

Seize the Meow-ment! 😺

My Mom be like: 

Srishti

read more
when dadimaa yelling at you to get her chasme
but you spot it on her head:- 😺Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CatsofYQ #AnimalMemes #GrumpyCat entries to #YQMT2683.

Ankit

read more
People are hyped with alleged use of Pegasus but you know that even Amazon, Flipkart, IRCTC, Google knows your preference, choice, buying habits, and so on.. 😺Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CatsofYQ #AnimalMemes #GrumpyCat entries to #YQMT2683.

Durga Kannan

read more
When you have a nagging spouse Seize the Meow-ment! 😺

My Mom be like: 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification