Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best enchantingquills Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best enchantingquills Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about enchanting meaning in marathi, enchanting minds quotes, enchanting meaning in hindi, enchanting minds, enchanting synonym,

• 6 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

'Corona, corona' n the world continues chasing corona with remdesivir, covaxin, covishield n its likes. Corona saunters on, like a hero, in the blistering heat, gobbling up humans with immense pride. I wonder will corona get me or will this killing heat? I have hoodwinked corona thus far I owe myself an ice-cream treat. I bindaas go for the ice golas from the street wala bhaiyyas #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #enchantingquills #yqenchantingquills #Eq_Corona_life #Eq_Summer_Tasks

read more
           Go Corona Go

Run to the caption..Go 

'Corona, corona' n the world continues chasing corona with remdesivir, covaxin, covishield n its likes. 
Corona saunters on, like a hero, in the blistering heat, gobbling up humans with immense pride. 
I wonder will corona get me or will this killing heat? 
I have hoodwinked corona thus far
I owe myself an ice-cream treat. 
I bindaas go for the ice golas from the street wala bhaiyyas

Aady

I desire only you. I utter only your name. I see but one, say but one, and want but one. On your path, I have given up both head and soul, and could never take offense or turn away from your direction. I embrace both your grace and your wrath. For me, your harshness is sweet and pleasant. I have erased all traces of self from my heart’s slate, and in their place have inscribed, “Everything is Her.” Through your love, I have forsaken self-existence and have become tranquil, no longer rushing in #Soul #Angel #Beautiful #intimacy #enchantingquills

read more
How lovely, 
how beautiful your face!....
What coyness lies in those eyes 
and eyebrows. 
Once I saw your countenance, 
I could never become 
intimate with anyone else.

Read in caption... I desire only you. I utter only your name. I see but one, say but one, and want but one. On your path, I have given up both head and soul,
and could never take offense or turn away
from your direction.

I embrace both your grace and your wrath. For me, your harshness is sweet and pleasant. I have erased all traces of self from my heart’s slate, and in their place have inscribed, “Everything is Her.”

Through your love, I have forsaken self-existence and have become tranquil, no longer rushing in

Chitra Iyer

Open for collaboration 🥳🥳🥳 Do follow us for more such amazing poems and oneliner and Quotes 🔔🔔🔔🔔 #Eq_inspiring_oneline10 #eq_poetries #enchantingquills #yqenchantingquills #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Each poem sings
the lyrics of love
that needs no knowing
that speaks the cosmic
language of every 
pulsating soul
breathing the 
wholesomness 
of eternity. Open for collaboration 🥳🥳🥳

Do follow us for more such amazing poems and oneliner and Quotes 🔔🔔🔔🔔

#Eq_inspiring_oneline10
#eq_poetries 
#enchantingquills 
#yqenchantingquills

Chitra Iyer

Hello Enchanter's ❤️ Collab is open for you all to feel the nature's vibes Do follow us for more such amazing quotes and poetries and oneliner quotes 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔 #eq_poetries #Eq_Nature #NatureLove #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #enchantingquills #yqenchantingquills

read more
I dance like the
daffodils, moving over 
vales n hills.I sing my 
heart's song letting 
the winds take it 
along. I carry my 
essence for that gives 
me immense strength.
I am a traveller who 
loves inhaling nature's 
scent. I come not to
simply see, but to
inhale, feel and touch
the real me. I am
destiny's child, you see. Hello Enchanter's ❤️

Collab is open for you all to feel the nature's vibes

Do follow us for more such amazing quotes and poetries and oneliner quotes 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

#eq_poetries 
#Eq_Nature

Chitra Iyer

#eq_falling_in_love Enchant this beautiful bg with your magical spells . Do follow us to get your daily prompts, and of course hit the 🔔🔔🔔 to get notified #chitsromance #eqprompt #enchantingquills #Collab #eqbgprompts #EQ #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Love is like Salsa dance 
It gets our feet moving, our 
blood flowing, 
and our hearts pumping. 
It releases feel-good 
hormones, elevating our mood 
and invigorating our body.
It is the most sensual, 
romantic dance ever,
designed perfectly by the 
divine.
So let's wear our love shoes
and dance to it's romantic
beats. #eq_falling_in_love

Enchant this beautiful bg with your magical spells .

Do follow us to get your daily prompts, and of course hit the 🔔🔔🔔 to get notified
#chitsromance
#eqprompt
#enchantingquills #collab #eqbgprompts #EQ        #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Good morning Enchanter's ❤️ Open for collaboration 🥳 Follow us for more such amazing quotes and poetries and oneliner ❤️🔔🔔🔔 #enchantingquills #yqenchantingquills #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #eq_poetries #eq_inspiring_oneline5

read more
When the expensive one is out of reach,
Welcome the expansive one and life will be a breeze
 Good morning Enchanter's ❤️

Open for collaboration 🥳

Follow us for more such amazing quotes and poetries and oneliner ❤️🔔🔔🔔

#enchantingquills 
#yqenchantingquills

Chitra Iyer

Open for collaboration 🥳 Enchant this beautiful bg with your 2liner magical spells . Do follow us to get your daily prompts, and of course hit the 🔔🔔🔔 to get notified #eq_poetries #Eq_inspiring_oneliner3 #enchantingquills #Collab #eqbgprompts #EQ #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Your words have since become the arrow of cupid  
that I eagerly wait to read with all my heart Open for collaboration 🥳

Enchant this beautiful bg with your 2liner magical spells .

Do follow us to get your daily prompts, and of course hit the 🔔🔔🔔 to get notified

#eq_poetries #Eq_inspiring_oneliner3
#enchantingquills #collab #eqbgprompts #EQ         #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hallo wonderful Enchanters😍, Collab in this wonderful bg to be an Enchanter.❣️ #eqpuns #enchantingquills #Collab #eqenchantingquills #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
come out
of the "dark"
n prove
yourself..
 Hallo wonderful Enchanters😍,

Collab in this wonderful bg to be an Enchanter.❣️

#eqpuns
#enchantingquills
 #collab
#eqenchantingquills

Chitra Iyer

Good morning Butterflies ❤️ Have a wonderful day 💖😍 Open for collaboration 🥳 #yqenchantingquills #enchantingquills #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #eq_poetries #eq_inspiring_oneliner2

read more
If we don't judge a book by it's cover
How do we know what we are gonna uncover? Good morning Butterflies ❤️

Have a wonderful day 💖😍

Open for collaboration 🥳

#yqenchantingquills 
#enchantingquills

Chitra Iyer

#eqhug Enchant this beautiful bg with your magical spells . Do follow us to get your daily prompts, and of course hit the 🔔🔔🔔 to get notified #eqprompt #enchantingquills #Collab #eqbgprompts #EQ #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hug innocence and watch maturity breathe easy #eqhug

Enchant this beautiful bg with your magical spells .

#eqprompt
#enchantingquills #collab #eqbgprompts #EQ        #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification