Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myvowelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myvowelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myv, i owe my success to you quotes, i don t owe you anything quotes, i owe you one book, owe meaning in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 16 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #myvowelpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All I think about me 
Is what I know me;
Every others see what I show in me
Other judgements are what they prognosticate
Up or down my disposition is unchangeable.
 Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #myvowelpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 16 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #myvowelpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A vowel poem is not easy to write
I search for words but they continue to hide
Oh! Here they come, but I can't see
Am I blind or have they hoodwinked me?
Ah! I hear them coming, making so much noise
I try to catch them, straining to hear their voice
Unable to decipher their language, I give up my search n become wise Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #myvowelpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
In The Maze

I learnt my vowels in class two
As luck would have
Am still struggling to write
All the a e i o u
Only  welcome difference
In a poem today, for I and You Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Every time I got a call from you
Before hitting the answer button
a lot of hope evolve for my love Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Obstructing the impending apocalypse

A little dose of love, 
Albeit after a lot of hate, 
Universe ought to conspire to make it possible, 
Even destiny sometimes has to cede to it's fate, 

Evil is natural, morality against nature, 
Annihilation is inevitable, 
Although could be delayed by showing some care, 
Instances we have had of unity but they have been rare, 

'Us' is the only way to enable change, 
'I' could barely scratch the surface, 
Orchestrate a campaign if people these days only buy the farce, 
It is momentarily needed coz time is really scarce. 

Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Anuj Jain

read more
Images flashed in mind of mine
Obfuscating all dreams of peace
A window opened in the patio
Under the tree a dog in siesta
Emerging from the room a yogi
Interesting it was getting with a lizard in condo
All of them swaying to the music in crescendo
Enthralled I was watching this weird movie
Unaware of the looming catastrophe
I was woken with a stinging slap on face
Ecstatic idiots of friends stood laughing in glee Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

marmalade ツ

My Vowel Poem

Every vowel you 
utter from your tongue,
is meant to be
a possession of some
or the other word of the sentence,
except i and u.

And that's why it is the
"us" that remains incomplete.

#myvowelpoem #theunsungquill #napowrimo Day 16

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Alone I stood near the sea
Eager to meet my mate
Undressed in mind, simple
Ubiquitous yet not visible
Eyes meant only to see
Us and nobody else Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 16 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem that begins and ends with a vowel in each line. #myvowelpoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I kept your love in my fridge
Only because of you and you 
I want to preserve our love
Otherwise heat of ego melts the love. Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#csmayachari

Deepali Nath

read more
Anything can happen in our life 
Everything is different from before
Improvement strengthens our concentration
Obstacles can't stop our determination
Unity makes us stronger... Welcome to the day 16 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification