Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thepadmanchallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thepadmanchallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thep status, krung thep maha nakhon, krung thep, thep mahesuan, adm full form in railway,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nishita aswal

When I was in school I know how I use to take the sanitary napkins out from my bag with the help of my female friends and make my way to the washroom. I remember how we use to walk and ask the other one to check if there is any stain on pant or skirt, ah!we girls are mostly stressed in those 5 days! I still remember how my 8th standard friend cried because she got herself painted red in between the class and when the boys came and ask us what happened to her we gave the silly excuse of headach #Quotes #Thoughts #thepadmanchallenge

read more
 When I was in school I know how I use to take the sanitary napkins out from my bag with the help of my female friends and make my way to the washroom. I remember how  we use to walk and ask the other one to check if there is any stain on pant or skirt, ah!we girls are mostly stressed in those 5 days! 
I still remember how my 8th standard friend cried because she got herself painted red in between the class and when the boys came and ask us what happened to her we gave the silly excuse of headach

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification