Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqen_mee_nu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqen_mee_nu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mee too kya hai, bungkus by nasi and mee, k mee noodles, prematho mee karthik hindi dubbed, mee too shayri rahat indori 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 507 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mee Nu

You naturally play 
A losing game,
When the opponent is
Your own child. #parents #parentslove #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu #parenting #losinggame #child #kid

Mee Nu

Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #nomatterwhathappens #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
Always choose mindfulness and bliss. Good morning. Start your day with #motivationtime. #nomatterwhathappens  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

Mee Nu

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. What's it like to #movetoanewcity? Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
New life with blissful beginning. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

What's it like to #movetoanewcity? Collab and complete this #simile challenge. 
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mee Nu

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ibelongedtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
That you will remember me
Even while you eat. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #ibelongedtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

Mee Nu

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #oneisnevertooold #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu

read more
Start towards your dream  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #oneisnevertooold #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu

Mee Nu

Don't ever become the insect
That fell in love with a pitcher plant. #yqmee_nu  #yqen_mee_nu #pitcherplant #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqlove

Mee Nu

Good morning. How do you want to live your life? Share your thoughts. #ivetolivemylife #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
There are no single regrets. Good morning. How do you want to live your life? Share your thoughts. #ivetolivemylife #freshthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Mee Nu

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #yqaestheticthoughts #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
A peaceful mind. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATwhatireallywantis
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Mee Nu

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itwasnoteasyto #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

read more
Move on with just your memories
While leaving everything behind
Including you and my career. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #itwasnoteasyto #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqmee_nu  #yqen_mee_nu

Mee Nu

Its not just 100 days with you,

It is 100 yugas or 
May be even more..,
My Thoughts 
About us are endless

In hyper space

Beyond time. #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu #thoughts #thoughtsaboutyou #you #yqbaba #lovequotes #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification