Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best readreceipts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best readreceipts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kids stories to read online, english love stories to read, when i miss you i read our old messages, best books to read before you die, read in caption meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Mee Nu

That moment
When you get the reply
With just a blue tick.
And then
You are happy with it.💖 #yqen_mee_nu  #yqmee_nu  #blueticks #bluetick #whatsappbluetick  #readreceipts

Mee Nu

My love story

One day 
The usual Grey ticks 
Turned into blue 
Out of the blue. 😉 #yqmee_nu  #yqen_mee_nu  #blueticks #bluetick #greyticks #whatsappreadreceipts #readreceipts

Mee Nu

I want you to know that
I knew.

I no longer care about 
You toggling your
Read receipts.

I knew that you 
Don't want me to know that
You are ignoring me. #readreceipts #whatsapp #whatsapp_readreceipts #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu #ignore #iknew #iknow

Mee Nu

You have no idea
How my heart skips a beat
Everytime you toggle
Your whatsapp 
Read receipts. #readreceipts #whatsapp #whatsapp #blueticks #bluetick #yqmee_nu #yqen_mee_nu

Mee Nu

Hello my fellow humans,
Kindly turn on your read receipts.

You have no right to make me
Think of you as a stalker. #whatsapp #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu #stalker #friends #whatsappstatus #readreceipts turn on the whatsapp read receipts #whatsappstalker

Mee Nu

You are always welcome to see my
Whatsapp Status,
Please don't turn off your 
Read receipts
Like a secret stalker.

It will only hurt me and
Make me share my status 
Except you. #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu #stalking #stalker #whatsapp #whatsappstatus #readreceipts #share

Mee Nu

Easiest way to ignore and block
Anyone from life,

Just Turn Off the Read receipts.

If you are a victim,
Best revenge - Do the same to them,
And see them get shattered.😉 #readreceipts #whatsapp #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu #yqbaba #ignore #block  #victim

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification