Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ViciousCircle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ViciousCircle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about vicious meaning in hindi, vicious meaning in english, vicious meaning in marathi, vicious circle of poverty, vicious cycle meaning,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Siyabonga Zuma

Vicious circle:

You love someone wholeheartedly, only for your heart to be broken.
You then move on to someone who loves you dearly, only for you to break their heart.
They then move on to someone who deeply loves them, only for them to break their heart.

It's a vicious circle.
A vicious circle caused by resentment.
Resentment that leaves you in confusion.
Confusion that turns into a deep depression.
Depression leading to addiction and obsession. Image cred: Google
#heartbreak #viciouscircle #resentment #confusion #depression #addiction
#yqbaba #yqtales

Varun Kumar

For full series, click on #MyDiaries_illusion 👈 Imagine some stranger holding your writings, how will you feel ?? Rohan is feeling the same way right now. He has no clue what is happening with him. It was just another ordinary day for him, waking up and going for a walk, but he never knew he will see a girl crying. Curious to know her story he follows her and what he got was a U-turn for his own life. How many times something like this happens to you. Stay tuned to know what happened next. Wh #Death #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #separation #RESPECTWOMEN #loop #part3 #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Chapter3 #VividVarun #ViciousCircle

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter3: Loop

I stood at the same spot with pale, expressionless face for 20 odd mins, until a 23-24year old guy came up and woke me up from that deep sleep. He was the vendor from whom that girl bought the water bottle.

"Sir, क्या इरादा है.. देख रहा हु सब, पहले मैडम का पीछा कर रहे थे, फिर dustbin में मुँह डाल के ये कागज़ निकाल लिए। Commissioner की नई बहू है, अंदर जाना है क्या साहब".

I was listening to everything but my body was not responding to any of the external force​, either be his questioning voice or his gentle push to bring me back to my senses.

In those 20 odd minutes, my life became a flashback movie, screening all the memories I had with Priya, as those papers were none other than my handwritten poems written for her.

And the series of incidences once again left me even more puzzled. Who is she? I have never seen her before.. Have I? Where? 
From where did she get these poems and kept them so safe for a long 1year since Priya's death.

Now the voices inside me were louder than the growing traffic on the road, is there any link between her and Priya's demise.

To be continued... For full series, click on #MyDiaries_illusion 👈

Imagine some stranger holding your writings, how will you feel ??

Rohan is feeling the same way right now. He has no clue what is happening with him. It was just another ordinary day for him, waking up and going for a walk, but he never knew he will see a girl crying. Curious to know her story he follows her and what he got was a U-turn for his own life. How many times something like this happens to you.

Stay tuned to know what happened next. Wh

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification