Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unsettlewithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unsettlewithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shaan aaj unse milna hai, raho me unse, dil kehta hai chal unse mil whatsapp status video download, dil kehta hai chal unse mil whatsapp status, dil kehta hai unse mil,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 4. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Enjoy living outa a suitcase
A makeshift temporary nest that though often in a disarray will reveal you love's cutest touch
Let the messiness of everyday living, 
packing unpacking thrill you, meet you with love's longing
Come, unsettle with me
I promise you, you'd never want to settle comfortably anymore
only unsettle comfortably with me more n more
Come, unsettle me, unsettle with me..
 Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 4. 

Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 4. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Actually u need to settle with my chaos ,
My anxiety,
My troubles either self made or others made,
And rest I will manage,
I will reciprocate as I am habitual to settle in imperfect उबड़-खाबड़ life.
I will accompany you.
But will you?

Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 4. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #yqsayyed #soultrigger #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Exchanging love for free.
Catch some precious moments 
Be affectionate, always in glee.

Here paths are strewn with thorns
Shop for roses, like a devotee. 
Your pretensions are fine but
Drop your guard, be a little carefree.

Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) 
#yqsayyed 
#soultrigger #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and assemble yourself to discover who you are Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 4. 

Anuj Jain

Bhavneet and Sanya remembered. Manpreet and Manmeet for you. Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 4. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Life was a bed of roses
So was the promise too
Two flowers had bloomed
And our union got stronger
But never had I envisioned
Neither was it your promise
Come,unsettle with me
And our flowers withered 
In full bloom. Bhavneet and Sanya remembered.
Manpreet and Manmeet for you.

marmalade ツ

•unsettling for a change, a chance• Come, unsettle with me. And this time, not worrying about being as noisy as the autumn leaves when stepped upon or being as fragile as the sand grains #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #unsettlewithme #theunsungquill #wcasteria

read more
And this time, not worrying about
being as noisy as the autumn leaves
when stepped upon 
or being as fragile as the sand grains
of sandcastles when 
being caressed for a goodnight kiss
by the waves.
Let's not worry now about
all the calendars that are to be changed,
upon returning home
or all the paint that is to be scrapped
off to make the walls 
ready for a makeover.

~caption~ •unsettling for a change, a chance•

Come, unsettle with me.

And this time, not worrying about
being as noisy as the autumn leaves
when stepped upon 
or being as fragile as the sand grains

Beena sooraj

read more
 I know it's not easy. 
 Because you like me so much Here's your second prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 4. 

Ashu

You too thought the same but weaved the pain never letting me know your pain you too repented for the same. Now no more repents let us get settled to a sunnier clime or #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #unsettlewithme

read more
As per to my thoughts, money 
was the reason of our wrangles but  
I didn't perceived my fault 
and repented and cried 
and made you too cry.

//captioned 
 You too thought the same 
but weaved the pain 
never letting me know your pain
 you too repented for the same.

Now no more repents 
let us get settled
 to a sunnier clime or

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Settlement will give stagnation to you. 
Unsettling will make you dynamic. 

Nisha Chauhan

Here's your second prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 4. Imagine an unconventional life after union of two people. A life filled with motion and travel maybe, a life underlined by distance, a life of loss together. Take it your way. :) #lovepoem #unsettlewithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #आइनाएदिल

read more
You make your dreams come true..
I'll wait for you.

#आइनाएदिल
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification