Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deafeningsilence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deafeningsilence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about deaf and hearing relationship quotes, deafening silence meaning in hindi, deaf means in hindi, deafening meaning in hindi, profoundly deaf meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harish K B

Her voice is reposeful, 
Her silence is roaring.
Her tantrum is freedom,
Her taciturn is shackle. #love #deafeningsilence #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Hemalatha G

Even the rusty iron gate reminds me of you. So do the cracked wooden benches. I'm beginning to start my day thinking about you. And end my nights pleading with Him to place you in the second row of fourth classroom, the next morning. Despite knowing, my plea is doomed to indifference, I keep repeating. Silly me! I find my voice chock-full of uneasiness and joy while uttering your name. Right now, as I swallow a lump of longing along with saliva, I try not to shudder. Will I feel bette #yourquote #prose #yqbaba #unspokenwords #whattheheck #deafeningsilence #lazyweezy #aprilproses

read more
Unspoken words are comfortable until silence becomes deafening.

(Caption)    Even the rusty iron gate reminds me of you. So do the cracked wooden benches. 
   I'm beginning to start my day thinking about you. And end my nights pleading with Him to place you in the second row of fourth classroom, the next morning. Despite knowing, my plea is doomed to indifference, I keep repeating. Silly me! 
   I find my voice chock-full of uneasiness and joy while uttering your name. Right now, as I swallow a lump of longing along with saliva, I try not to shudder. Will I feel bette

Homo Sapien

Which chunk are you in? #deafeningsilence

read more
The world is a circle of deafening silence. One chunk of it is chaos,and the other one,quiet, although both being heterogenous. Your mental peace depends on toward which chunk you are biased. Which chunk are you in?
#deafeningsilence

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification