Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best biased_society Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best biased_society Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about biased meaning in hindi, biased news channels in india, biased meaning in english, biased meaning in marathi, biased and unbiased,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shivani Abbaraju

"Night life is for guys, 
It's not safe staying late outside, "
Cursing this biased world of flaws, 
She returned to the demon in her own house.  #yqbaba #demons #safenowhere #night #biased_society #patriarchy #misogyny #yqquotes

Shivani Abbaraju

"Night life is for guys, 
It's not safe staying late outside, "
Cursing this biased world of flaws, 
She returned to the demon in her own house.  #yqbaba #demons #safenowhere #night #biased_society #patriarchy #misogyny #yqquotes

Homo Sapien

#biased_society

read more
Holding a biased opinion is heartless and headless at the same time. A good person never lets you down, let it be male or female. The society we are living in has turned brutally patriarchal and is moving on with just one motto : Constrain the women to where they are bound to be from the earlier times i.e., the kitchen(home, in a wider view). Right now, if we just give a thought to how women are inferior to men, I am proud to say I could find no answer. Women have made their mark in all professions. They have established their own identity in every sector. One thing that stays constant is change. And I can see that change happening and quite rapidly at it. The domineering hand of father as the head of the family will no longer be relevant. Perhaps, in the near future, we, men, would not be surprised or embarrassed by working under a female CEO. So, it's not too late to get rid of our biased opinion and let them do whatever they want. The kitchen is too dumb a place for your wife(or your daughter) to be at when she can do wonders in the outside world. I am not biased towards any gender. I am just one of those guys who wants to see an isobaric universe prevail.

#biased_society

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification