Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smimano Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smimano Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 7 smi, smi mental health, smi 18100, burana mano holi hai, maano to main ganga maa hoon na mano to behta paani lyrics,

• 2 Followers
  • 533 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sai Manohar

#smimano Reflections coupled with pet diaries. With The Obscure Obvious 💖 #Humour #pets #DogsOfYQ #CatsofYQ life #observation

read more
A procrastinator is someone 
with the cat's mind in a dog's body. #smimano 

Reflections coupled with pet diaries.

With The Obscure Obvious 💖

#humour #pets #dogsofyq #catsofyq #life #observation

Sai Manohar

#smimano 'On words and their timeless value in myriad ways - to each, their own' Conversations with The Obscure Obvious 💖 #personify #words #literature #Embody #prose #powerofwords

read more
Words are like a lake - a lot that seeps in and invisibly supports the trees from under, some to ease the thirst of the lost weary traveler, more to host a group of noisy frogs to silent swans and shy lotuses, and a fair share to selflessly just soar and fill the scorching day with clouds of hope. #smimano 

'On words and their timeless value in myriad ways - to each, their own'

Conversations with The Obscure Obvious 💖

#personify #words #literature #embody #prose #powerofwords

Sai Manohar

#smimano A long time ago, there was a gypsy who passed by quaint towns and remote hamlets. After years of travel and astute observation, he finally decided to share his wisdom in the form of stories. He gathered a group of eager kids in a village and began his tale. Alas! The kids were restless, and all but one, left midway. Eager to work on his shortcomings, he asked this inquisitive boy, what was it that had pushed the other kids away. The boy replied that the gypsy had a great story, but had #English #creativewriting #literature #storytelling #Language

read more
"Sounds & Language"

A creative origin story #smimano

A long time ago, there was a gypsy who passed by quaint towns and remote hamlets. After years of travel and astute observation, he finally decided to share his wisdom in the form of stories. He gathered a group of eager kids in a village and began his tale. Alas! The kids were restless, and all but one, left midway. Eager to work on his shortcomings, he asked this inquisitive boy, what was it that had pushed the other kids away. The boy replied that the gypsy had a great story, but had

Sai Manohar

#smimano The wind whispered, "keep moving like you're the spirit of tomorrow." The mountain observed, "sit still to realize you're home." The rain announced, "dive down ditching your backpack." #Teacher #lifelessons #Attitude #storytelling #personify

read more

The little boy confused after hearing them all, looked at his grandmother.

"Who's my true master?" he innocently asked.

She peered from over her knitting and said, "they're each a direction within us, waiting for their own time. You're the only master, who has to figure out, when to be which of them."
 #smimano 

The wind whispered, "keep moving like you're the spirit of tomorrow."

The mountain observed, "sit still to realize you're home."

The rain announced, "dive down ditching your backpack."

Sai Manohar

#smimano Letter my tomorrow's self With The Obscure Obvious 💕 life #Living #Attitude #personify #Time #Age

read more
Waking up is a choice
Hitting the road is a dare
You are only old 
When your dreams are stale
When you have given up
Afraid to try once more
The thorns don't go away
You have to learn to fly
Your time won't come 
It's here and now 
To be held within the palms 
With a tenderness of care
Looked in the eyes
With promise of tomorrow 
Taken home as yours to be
 #smimano 

Letter my tomorrow's self

With The Obscure Obvious 💕

#life #living #attitude #personify #time #age

Sai Manohar

#smimano 'Transience and Immortality' With The Obscure Obvious 💕 life #Time #Change #philosophy #personify #Home

read more
We're constantly in a state of flux. A growth, even if microscopic. The beauty of the ocean is in its wave. The wonder of time is in its perennial flow. The poetry of nature is in its seasons. The art of life is in movement. Yet, in this certainty of an intrinsic change, what is it that makes love, like home, special. A redemption for the restless mind running from one thought to another, finally at ease - in the single heart beat, familiar space and one emotion.
 #smimano 

'Transience and Immortality'

With The Obscure Obvious 💕

#life #time #change #philosophy #personify #home

Sai Manohar

#smimano One dusk, when death knocked upon his door, it found him, relentless on the typewriter, with an unfinished poem. Mesmerised by the soulful lyrics, and moved by his passion for the art, Death promised him Life, till he completed the pending phrases. However, he spent a lifetime, thereafter, ignoring the metal keys. Assuming, he had cleverly, cheated death itself, even as cobwebs became the new tense to his alphabet. Until, the ripe old age of a fading autumn, when death revisited hi #Inspiration #tales #storytelling #paidstory #personify

read more
It isn't the quantity, but quality that determines the worth of life.  #smimano 

One dusk, when death knocked upon his door, it found him, relentless on the typewriter, with an unfinished poem. Mesmerised by the soulful lyrics, and moved by his passion for the art, Death promised him Life, till he completed the pending phrases.

However, he spent a lifetime, thereafter, ignoring the metal keys. Assuming, he had cleverly, cheated death itself, even as cobwebs became the new tense to his alphabet. 

Until, the ripe old age of a fading autumn, when death revisited hi

Sai Manohar

#smimano I crave to tell a story. I look around, searching for an audience, to share my art. But, all I see is a crowd of restless minds in a hurry, eager to grow up. I island myself from the din of their survival. Rather, I quietly lie down under the noon sun, facing the unhurried sparrow on my sparkling lawns. Atleast, there's always this old friend. He watches me intently for a while. There are no words spoken, and yet, it feels like we have shared a complete moment. He nods, hops ahead #Art #StoryTeller #paidstory #personify

read more

Art ain't always a conversation; it's sometimes, just a patient and loyal company. #smimano 

I crave to tell a story. I look around, searching for an audience, to share my art. But, all I see is a crowd of restless minds in a hurry, eager to grow up. 

I island myself from the din of their survival. Rather, I quietly lie down under the noon sun, facing the unhurried sparrow on my sparkling lawns. Atleast, there's always this old friend. 

He watches me intently for a while. There are no words spoken, and yet, it feels like we have shared a complete moment. He nods, hops ahead

Sai Manohar

#smimano Oh! the extremes we peddle for gain A right or left built on another's pain Isn't just twilight against sun's prose I urge to see their stars and shadows World ain't either just black or white There is a rainbow spectrum to light #Identity #Politics #Spectrum #personify #middlepath

read more

I'm a member of this "Grey Society" 
Are you too?
 #smimano 

Oh! the extremes we peddle for gain
A right or left built on another's pain
Isn't just twilight against sun's prose
I urge to see their stars and shadows
World ain't either just black or white 
There is a rainbow spectrum to light

Sai Manohar

#smimano Once, in the city of Canterbury, the local theatre was infested by moths. As they roamed about scattered, the owner didn't know, how to remedy the situation. So, he put out a flyer in the papers that anyone with a solution for the issue, would be awarded a hefty sum. Three people showed up on the D-day, even as a huge crowd gathered to sample the genius in town. Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective from London. Philips, a brilliant innovator from Holland, and John, a farmer from th #story #Religion #wisdom #storytelling #paidstory #personify

read more
Art, science or theology are but, varied methods to the same end. It ain't a matter of superiority; just a principle of economics. #smimano

Once, in the city of Canterbury, the local theatre was infested by moths. As they roamed about scattered, the owner didn't know, how to remedy the situation. So, he put out a flyer in the papers that anyone with a solution for the issue, would be awarded a hefty sum.

Three people showed up on the D-day, even as a huge crowd gathered to sample the genius in town. 

Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective from London. Philips, a brilliant innovator from Holland, and John, a farmer from th
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification