Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 11wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 11wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 29 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
His parents refused her,
He desired yet not dared to convince.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He carried the night, I was cradling darkness..wasn't love blind? Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
She lost her mother, found two dads, whom society labelled queer. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My impressions remained buried deep inside my spirit but can't babble. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Ashika Ashika

read more
Not in relationship but helping each other to grow up everyday. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Gita Khanna

read more
Putting aside
 all ceremonies, 
proposed to him.
 He undecided. I left.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
came like a warrior 
to win my heart 
but in vain Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Afrin Jahan

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rif At.

read more
Just  blaze yourself in such a dignified masjestically  way  that your   illumantion ashes reborn you with version of a reawakened soul  .......    Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Collaborating with Rif At.

Anuj Jain

read more

She entered 
Startled
The room erupted with glitter
'Twas her birthday Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

Dr. Aastha Jain

What were the odds that i had put this post as draft this evening. 🤷🏻‍♀️✨ Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hacked her YQ account
Read her drafts. 

He was, 
In love What were the odds that i had put this post as draft this evening. 🤷🏻‍♀️✨

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #11wordlovestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification