Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fairytalestaught Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fairytalestaught Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about short fairy tale stories about love, thought love was only true in fairy tales lyrics, life is not a fairytale quotes, fair ka hindi, life is fair quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sanchali Desai

What do #fairytalestaught you ? Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
 To give people a chance 
 What do #fairytalestaught you ?

Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

Sanchali Desai

What do #fairytalestaught you? #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
 That every ending cannot be a Happy One  What do #fairytalestaught you?

#dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

What do #fairytalestaught you? #dostyq #yqbaba #discovernewwriters #inspirewriters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
Beast are important too. What do #fairytalestaught you?

Divyanshi Bairwa....

हाँ हम बदल जाती हैं। अकसर जब उस एक इंसान की बातों का अलग एहसास होने लगता है। जब पता लगने लगता है कि "वो" इन अंजान लोगों की भीड़ का हिस्सा नही है या सिर्फ़ किसी कहानी का किस्सा नही है। हम बदल जाती हैं। #poetrylove #changes #friendsforlife #fairytalestaught #diya_writes

read more
हाँ हम बदल जाती हैं।
अकसर जब उस एक इंसान
की बातों का अलग 
एहसास होने लगता है।
जब पता लगने लगता है 
कि "वो" इन अंजान लोगों 
की भीड़ का हिस्सा नही है या 
सिर्फ़ किसी कहानी 
का किस्सा नही है।
हम बदल जाती हैं।

(Full piece
in caption) हाँ हम बदल जाती हैं।
अकसर जब उस एक इंसान
की बातों का अलग एहसास होने लगता है।
जब पता लगने लगता है कि "वो"
इन अंजान लोगों की भीड़ का हिस्सा नही है 
या सिर्फ़ किसी कहानी का किस्सा नही है।
हम बदल जाती हैं।

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
The beauty of our earth..
We can jump into another world through window,
Where everything seems pretty..
We can go into books 
where we are alive and travel throughout the story..
It teach me how to imagine about something What do #fairytalestaught you?

Black Guy

"Once upon a time...", I looked deep the blue ink drying out of my quill, there was just no story to concoct. I gazed out of my window unto the dark hazy sky flooded with dark clouds hardly I could witness the moon. Tring tring tring...The phone rang breaking the silence.I turned back transfixed at the red Beetle phone screaming at top of it's voice and then after sometime the stark susurration lingered. That silence was beautiful I took my quill and dipped in the ink and rose up to wet my #shayri #peace #Hindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #flash_fiction #fairytalestaught

read more
Once upon a time..... "Once upon a time...", 
I looked deep the blue ink drying out of my quill, there was  just no story to concoct. I gazed out of my window unto the dark hazy sky flooded with dark clouds hardly I could witness the moon. 

Tring tring tring...The phone rang breaking the silence.I turned back transfixed at the red Beetle phone screaming at top of it's voice and then after sometime  the stark susurration lingered. That silence was beautiful I took my quill and dipped in the ink and rose up to wet my

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification