Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best testimonialbynovice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best testimonialbynovice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keddes test is used for identification of, feulgen reaction is a special test for, love meter test, testimonial meaning in hindi, testimonial meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Monica

P.S: Accept this chutki si testimonial meri taraf se. Dedicating a #testimonial to Weedhisha #testimonialbynovice #sister #BirthDay #vickuplines #occupationmeme #vidspoetry

read more
Heyyyyyy Vidhishaaaaa, 

Wish you a happy and bright birthday. Are you a teenager in real or an adult in the disguise of a teenager? 

I wish you multiply your happiness and savageness and subtract the worries in your life. 

Thank you for the laughter dosage with your puns, humour, #occupationmeme, #vickuplines and love dosage with your #vidspoetry. 

May you never get writer's block. 

Sarangae, 
Monu didi. 
 P.S: Accept this chutki si testimonial meri taraf se.

Dedicating a #testimonial to Weedhisha 
#testimonialbynovice  #sister #birthday

Monica

He is an underrated writer. Do read him. Read his novella #heroeswillrise along with walk and talk series and thank me later. Don't miss his novella if you fan of adventure, drama and mystery. Dedicating a #testimonial to Rishikesh Mahanta #testimonialbynovice

read more
I came across your account when Chandra Kiran mentioned me in your Novella. 
You are a selfless guy. 
You are an inspiration to me. 
We interacted more in your AMA than anywhere 😂
You are truly a selfless person as you take time to read and comment on each of my quotes.
Your comments boots my spirit everytime. He is an underrated writer. 
Do read him. 

Read his novella #heroeswillrise along with walk and talk series and thank me later. 
Don't miss his novella if you fan of adventure, drama and mystery. 

Dedicating a #testimonial to Rishikesh Mahanta

Monica

Hey Arvind, Finally, here, comes my testimonial to you. I saw your comments in Lenny's profile which is when I saw your profile. Your AMA was the recent and pinned post I saw. That was the first time I heard about the term, AMA. I read some of your puns and hit follow button. After sometime, I was elated when you followed me and gave compliment on my first quote. #testimonialbynovice

read more
He is known as Punny Leone 
more than Arvind Ravichandran.

Here comes a testimonial
with no puns and not in a poetic way.  Hey Arvind, 

Finally, here, comes my testimonial to you. 

I saw your comments in Lenny's profile which is when I saw your profile. Your AMA was the recent and pinned post I saw. That was the first time I heard about the term, AMA. 

I read some of your puns and hit follow button. 
After sometime, I was elated when you followed me and gave compliment on my first quote.

Monica

I saw your name when you replied to my comment on someone's quote where I conversed with our storyteller, Chandra Kiran. Later, I mentioned you in someone's quote agian. Then, I saw your profile finally. I read some of your quotes. I couldn't depicher your quotes much as you are into poetry. I gasped when I saw your age :P in one of the quotes where Martha commented. I guess you do remember which quote I am talking about. #testimonial #testimonialbynovice

read more
Hello Bookworm,

Here comes, a testimonial from me where you find no fancy words, no metaphors and no similies. It would be a plain one.  I saw your name when you replied to my comment on someone's quote where I conversed with our storyteller, Chandra Kiran. 

Later, I mentioned you in someone's quote agian.

Then, I saw your profile finally. I read some of your quotes. I couldn't depicher your quotes much as you are into poetry. 

I gasped when I saw your age :P in one of the quotes where Martha commented. I guess you do remember which quote I am talking about.

Monica

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sravani Katta This testominal is dedicated for her Quora profile. :) She is a magician of words. Go and follow her in Quora as well as YourQuote #testimonialbynovice

read more
Hey Sravani,

Some answers made me laugh. 
Some answers made me tremble.
Some answers made me cry. 
Some answers made me ponder. 
Some answers made me analyse. 
Your answers made me realise that 
we should be grateful in life. 
How much ever life plays with us, 
we should get up and fight with it. 
Overall, you are a warrior. 
Thanks for not letting go your fighting spirit. 
Thanks for showing that a person should be strong to tackle any kind of situation that life throws upon us. 

With love, 
Bhavani Dedicating a #testimonial to Sravani Katta

This testominal is dedicated for her Quora profile. :) 
She is a magician of words. 
Go and follow her in Quora as well as YourQuote  #testimonialbynovice

Monica

Dedicating a #testimonial to Lennesha Prescilla Sometimes, I intend to write a quote yet I can't pen it down. Parallely at the same time, I will get notification that Lenny wrote a quote. I would be surprised after seeing her quote as she wrote what I thought to write. I guess she has the power to read minds. Isn't it Lennesha Prescilla ? P.S: This is my first testimonial. #testimonialbynovice #Namegame #hopehouse

read more
Lenny's writing is as unique as her name.
Thanks to YourQuote New Writers Club, we both were in same houses i.e House Mind and House Hope.
The writing spree she had during #namegame challenge or #hopehouse challenge made me go awestruck.
She is one writer who inspires me to write. She is one popular writer who is  friendly and funny with new writers like me.

The way she writes 
poems makes you hum, 
one liners think, 
memes laugh 
and 
prose touch your heart.

She is one of my favourite writers in YourQuote :) Dedicating a #testimonial to Lennesha Prescilla

Sometimes, I intend to write a quote yet I can't pen it down. Parallely at the same time, I will get notification that Lenny wrote a quote. I would be surprised after seeing her quote as she wrote what I thought to write. 
I guess she has the power to read minds. Isn't it Lennesha Prescilla ? 

P.S: This is my first testimonial. #testimonialbynovice

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification