Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sivasthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sivasthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about teri aankhon ke siva duniya mein rakha kya hai lyrics, teri aankhon ke siva duniya mein rakha kya hai, tere siva mera kaun hai bhaiya, tere siva me jau kaha lyrics, zakhmo ke siva tune kya kiya lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sivaguru Jambulingam

A broken trust starts to rust. It will spoil the relationship slowly and steadily, but for sure.! #yqquotes #yqbaba #randomthoughts #musings #sivasays #sivasthoughts

Sivaguru Jambulingam

When a person and a place are so synonymous with one another, it's hard to distinguish whether you miss that person or that place!! #memoriesoflove #lostlove #sivasays #sivasthoughts  #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sivaguru Jambulingam

Stand up to your fears, not because you are strong but you are brave ! #sivasays #sivasthoughts #musings #lifelessons #quotes #randomthoughts #yqbaba

Sivaguru Jambulingam

Never be sorry nor apologize to anyone for standing up to your beliefs !  
#belief #randomthoughts #yqquotes #yqbaba #sivasays #sivasthoughts #musings

Sivaguru Jambulingam

Sometimes being selfish is the best thing you can do. #selfcentered #Universe #sivasays #yqbaba #sivasthoughts #randomthoughts #musings

read more
I'm the world and the sole reason for its existence.

The moment I cease to exist, no other existence matters!! Sometimes being selfish is the best thing you can do. #selfcentered #universe #sivasays #yqbaba #sivasthoughts #randomthoughts #musings

Sivaguru Jambulingam

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood ...
And I chose the wrong one 😉 #antiquote #sivasays #sivasthoughts #randomthoughts #inspired

Sivaguru Jambulingam

Life is but rejoicing and rethinking the decisions made!  #sivasays #sivasthoughts #musings #randomthoughts #life #decision

Sivaguru Jambulingam

பொய் சொல்லிப் பழகு - பொல்லாரிடமே !

Practice lies only with those humbuggers, who fake, deceive and fool! #sivasays #sivasthoughts #randomthoughts #musings 
#bilingual

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification