Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Slavesinthe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Slavesinthe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about slave to love song, slave away meaning in hindi, im a slave 4 you, slave meaning in hindi, no more stories and songs of slave resistance,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aditya Sen

#yqbaba #microtale #Slavesinthe citybanditsinthehamlet #freewriting

read more
"Slaves in the city, bandits in the Hamlet". 

Stuck in the redundancy of city life, being an Arien, finding no crossroads isn't much of a life. Sometimes I escape into the petrichor to feel alive and fresh. Bright blue sky, hard sun, and the muddy paths leading into the shadows of the woods. This feels like home. Staring into the laptop connected on a 100 mbps network never makes me feel myself. Honking vehicles, polluted air and plastic people wander everywhere and stare in remorse. I am reminded of the river I swam and the trees I climbed, with bruises from a fall returning home where my mother awaited with a gently oiled staff for rendezvous. The fresh breeze soothing my heart lying on the green grassland with no worries and an aura of introspection. The skyscrapers and the neon lights here has only brought darkness in my life. A vision blinded by the paper notes and branded apparels has only pushed us far into the state of objective reality. Nothing makes any sense and hence I return in retribution to the bandit of the hamlet inside. #YQBaba #Microtale #Slavesinthe citybanditsinthehamlet #freewriting

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification