Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Intruder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Intruder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about intruder meaning in hindi, gerrard and intruder, intruder meaning in english, intruder meaning in marathi, intruder selfie app lock,

• 1 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

Johny, I am (not) your father. #humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #johnyjohny #father #Intruder #Mistake #Murder

read more
Johny, Johny.
- Yes, Papa?

No Johnny, I'm not your father.
- Then who are you?

I'm the man who's going to kill you.

Johny, I am (not) your father.

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories.

#nurseryrhyme #johnyjohny #father #intruder #mistake #murder

Sherlock Doyle

I'm beside myself. #Intruder #cctv #Review #Unaware #Night #sleep #bed #Death

read more
While reviewing the CCTV footage after someone broke into my house last night, I found it strange.

The footage showed me lying dead on my bed, stabbed to death by the intruder.
 I'm beside myself.

#intruder #cctv #review #unaware #night #sleep #bed #death

Sherlock Doyle

When you are alone, and it's quiet around you, you can hear your heartbeats.

But why do I hear two?
 Am I pregnant?

#alone #quiet #heartbeat #sound #intruder #notalone #hear #fear

Sherlock Doyle

Then remembering that the baby was with us in our room, we froze as we heard the sound of footsteps nearing. #wife #husband #argument #baby #crying #Intruder #unknown #Help

read more
Hearing our baby cry, me and my wife started arguing sleepily about whose turn it was to feed the baby.

We realized our mistake when an unknown voice whispered, “Don't worry, I'll take care.”
 Then remembering that the baby was with us in our room, we froze as we heard the sound of footsteps nearing.

#wife #husband #argument #baby #crying #intruder #unknown #help

Sherlock Doyle

“Alexa, activate perimeter mines.” #Sound #Basement #Intruder #prisoner #hide #escape #investigation #Staircase

read more
Hearing a sound coming from the basement, I went down to investigate and found a man hiding under the stairs.

The second prisoner must have escaped again.
 “Alexa, activate perimeter mines.”

#sound #basement #intruder #prisoner #hide #escape #investigation #staircase

Sherlock Doyle

Wouldn't it be more horrifying if you never did actually receive any communications — none at all? #girl love #stalking #Video #message #Room #Hidden #Intruder

read more
For quite a few days I've been receiving video messages on Telegram from someone who
says that she loves me.

But only today did I realize that the messages were being
recorded in my room. Wouldn't it be more horrifying if you never did actually receive any communications — none at all?

#girl #love #stalking #video #message #room #hidden #intruder

Sherlock Doyle

Teddy belonged to my mother. She was a single mother raising me while working at a school. My father had passed away when I was a kid. I saw Teddy with my mom ever since I was a kid. Back then he used to sit on the fireplace, but mom soon moved him into her bedroom when I started fearing him. Teddy was old, and when you tilted its head, it used to emit a haunting growl. Everything about Teddy appeared to haunt me. This might be hard to believe, but when you were near Teddy, you needed to be re #Alive #revenge #toy #kill #protect #saviour #Intruder #teddybear

read more

𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐘           

Teddy belonged to my mother. She was a single mother raising me while working at a school. My father had passed away when I was a kid.

I saw Teddy with my mom ever since I was a kid. Back then he used to sit on the fireplace, but mom soon moved him into her bedroom when I started fearing him. Teddy was old, and when you tilted its head, it used to emit a haunting growl. Everything about Teddy appeared to haunt me.

This might be hard to believe, but when you were near Teddy, you needed to be re

Sherlock Doyle

Someone's in for a surprise. #window #lady #Mother #Intruder #Disbelief #Imagination #car #Fear

read more
I saw a lady looking through my bedroom window, I told my Mom.

She asked me to stop imagining things and get out of the car.
 Someone's in for a surprise.

#window #lady #mother #intruder #disbelief #imagination #car #fear

Sherlock Doyle

Actually, this ain't my real house too. #tap #window #outsidemywindow #tree #PARENTS #unreal #Branches #Intruder

read more
I heard tapping outside my window. My parents told that those might be tree branches.

We don't have any trees outside my window, and my real parents would have known that. Actually, this ain't my real house too.

#tap #window #outsidemywindow #tree #parents #unreal #branches #intruder

Sherlock Doyle

I had thought of waiting till she's asleep, but no more. love #Nude #Selfie #Intruder #hide #closet #romance #Warn

read more
Trying to be romantic, she sent her boyfriend a nude selfie from her room.

Judging from the texts and calls that followed soon after, I think he saw me hiding in the closet behind her.
 I had thought of waiting till she's asleep, but no more.

#love #nude #selfie #intruder #hide #closet #romance #warn
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification