Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sangitahazarika_yq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sangitahazarika_yq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about teree sang a kidult love story, tere sang guzar jaye ye umar jo baki hai, mangaka san to assistant san, weather is the norm in san francisco, tumre sang to rain,

• 2 Followers
  • 1865 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sangita Hazarika

Aksar logo ko yahi sikayat rehti hai mujhse
Ki main baat nahi karti
Magar aap log hi jara socho
Agar kisi ne sach me suna aur samjha hota
To kya aaj you likhne ki aadat banti? 🙃✨

#noonecares #lifeofanorphan #lonelysoul #feelings #darkness #yqbaba #yqdidi #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

" I Miss You "
She said looking at her childhood picture Missing the old me😔

#missingtheoldme #depressionoranxiety #sadlife #lifeless #feelings #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

There are frequently some pages in the middle of open books, which only the writers can feel #pagesoflife #writersfeelings #quotes #feelings #yqbaba #sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #lovelikemusic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqaestheticthoughts #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
The more you listen
The deeper you fall OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #lovelikemusic
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Sangita Hazarika

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlovecoffee • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithme #yqaestheticthoughts #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
Too much in my mind but nothing to write OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlovecoffee
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Sangita Hazarika

Today, when I opened Yourquote, I found out that, from 01 December, the app will shut down. I feel a sudden sadness come over me as I read this. I'm having trouble putting my sadness into words right now. I express a wide range of feelings in this place, from happy to sad and from difficult days to good ones. Everytime I feel alone, I find a friend in 'Yourquote'. You gave me the freedom to express myself completely without any limitations. And now you also want to give up holding my hand in a #yqbaba #gonnamissyou #ThankYouNote #Yourquoteapp #cinemagraph #yourquotewriters #sangitahazarika_yq #thankyouyourquote

read more
Thank you Yourquote
You'll be missed❤️

Today, when I opened Yourquote, I found out that, from 01 December, the app will shut down. I feel a sudden sadness come over me as I read this. I'm having trouble putting my sadness into words right now. 
I express a wide range of feelings in this place, from happy to sad and from difficult days to good ones. Everytime I feel alone, I find a friend in 'Yourquote'.
You gave me the freedom to express myself completely without any limitations. And now you also want to give up holding my hand in a

Sangita Hazarika

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #losingsomeoneislike #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
Learning to live with a fake smile  Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #losingsomeoneislike #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about growing up. #growingupmeans #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
Learning to live with a fake smile In today's #musingtime, collab and talk about growing up. #growingupmeans #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#sangitahazarika_yq

Sangita Hazarika

Good morning Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt4397 #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
We cannot change our destiny
But we can change our minds Good morning Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳

Sangita Hazarika

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzbroken_heartknows #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
The challenges of
fully mending your damaged pieces Hello Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification