Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Behaving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Behaving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about behaving meaning in hindi, behaving meaning in marathi, behaving badly full movie 2014, behaving badly movie download, behaving weird meaning,

• 5 Followers
  • 62 Stories

Mathan kumar G

The way you understand is not the way he/she behaves. #understanding #behaving #difference #life

Mann_ki_preet💕

Be a grown up yaar. Instead of being angry at small things, try to understand the situation that why the person is behaving like that. You just stop talking to the person or talk but when "you" feel it convenient for you. Oohh pleeeaasseeee, give me a break, be mature and stop behaving like a kid.. #Bemature #begrownup #Life

read more
Maturity is.... जब आप छोटी छोटी बातों पर गुस्सा होने के बजाय situation को समझने की कोशिश करते है.. Be a grown up yaar. Instead of being angry at small things, try to understand the situation that why the person is behaving like that. You just stop talking to the person or talk but when "you" feel it convenient for you.
Oohh pleeeaasseeee, give me a break, be mature and stop behaving like a kid.. 
#bemature #begrownup #life

Karan Saaho

A deep dream❣️

read more
"You know, if ur going to take me aside, when i'm behaving badly,, then I may start behaving worse, Just to get some more attention from U. A deep dream❣️

Shivangi Sharma

It was my first day at school.... my new school. Heard about it before that teachers are very strict, students are bold and fluent, no talk in Hindi only English is allowed otherwise, a thin cane is waiting to decorate your palms with beat marks, so yes I was scared. By the way, I am Kiara, a person full of curiosity and creativity. I was not mastero in speaking English but I was sure that I will learn. I entered the class labeled 7th standard.... now it's weird that instead of analyzing the cla #Quotes

read more
It was my first day at school.... my new school. Heard about it before that teachers are very strict, students are bold and fluent, no talk in Hindi only English is allowed otherwise, a thin cane is waiting to decorate your palms with beat marks, so yes I was scared. By the way, I am Kiara, a person full of curiosity and creativity. I was not mastero in speaking English but I was sure that I will learn. I entered the class labeled 7th standard.... now it's weird that instead of analyzing the cla

Jasmeen Shaikh

You gave me a memory to remember the place i lost my heart to 🎈 Hey folks, what's up? I hope you all doing fine.. Even if you don't, hold up Its just for a while and you'd be back at your fineness. anyway today i take on a short journey of visual ride of love life stopped after i left. So back then when i use to work i came across to a person looking at, i could find him the most irrelevant person on this planet. Although lately he became the only relevance i seek :p. A guy who's paced up abo #Quotes

read more
You gave me a memory to remember the place i lost my heart to 🎈 
Hey folks, what's up? I hope you all doing fine.. Even if you don't, hold up Its just for a while and you'd be back at your fineness.  anyway today i take on a short journey of visual ride of love life stopped after i left. So back then when i use to work i came across to a person looking at,  i could find him the most irrelevant person on this planet. Although lately he became the only relevance i seek :p. A guy who's paced up abo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification