Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best writoholic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best writoholic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about writ meaning in hindi, ap high court case status writ petition, allahabad high court writ petition status, writ petition status madras high court, supreme court writ petition status,

• 8 Followers
  • 62 Stories

Chitra Iyer

"Hey writoholics! We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write whom hand you want to hold with it" "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #MerryChristmas #christmas2020 #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_holdmyhands

read more
accept me as I am, wrinkles and all, 
I promise to hold your hands and walk far with you. "Hey writoholics!
We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write whom hand you want to hold with it"

"Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you.

And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic

Chitra Iyer

This is the path of.... "Hey writoholics! We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write how do feel after being alone. "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_pathof

read more
Self discovery thru' aloneness
A path fraught with numerous obstacles and maybe intense pain,
A path that is better traversed alone,
A path that once begun, opens up many possibilities,
A path that is worth the journey,
This is the path of righteousness
A path less traveled
A path that once commenced, there's no looking back.
Journey on, for the path is filled with grace
Gratitude sees the traveler walk happy n safe.
 This is the path of....

"Hey writoholics!
We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write how do feel after being alone.

"Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you.

Chitra Iyer

"Do you know?How much I love you" "Hey writoholics! We're back with an another ptompts,come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write done in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-Team Writoholic #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_doyouknow

read more
How much the world needs love?
The entire world is filled with love, yet aches for love
Let's open the eyes of the sleeping world and show them the love they hold.
Come, my dear, we can do it.
Let's begin with ourselves and feel loved by loving ourselves.
Time to celebrate love in everyone and everything.
Dear world, here we come.🌹
 "Do you know?How much I love you"

"Hey writoholics!
We're back with an another ptompts,come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write 

And most importantly never forget to write done in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-Team Writoholic

Chitra Iyer

"When I saw you... "Hey writoholics! We're back with an another ptompts,come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write what happened when you him/her. "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write done in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :- #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_when_i_saw_you

read more
My heart felt your magnetic presence and opened it's doors to pull you in.
My mind filled itself with pleasant thoughts and all the cells in me danced.
I instantly knew love had entered my soul and made you it's very own. "When I saw you...

"Hey writoholics!
We're back with an another ptompts,come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write what happened when you him/her.

And most importantly never forget to write done in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-

Chitra Iyer

I appear readable here: Who doesn't love success? Success always slipped outa my hands when I searched for it's key I realised I had not lacked but locked the potential #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #writoholic #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_keytosuccess

read more
Who doesn't love success?
Success always slipped outa 
my hands when I searched for it's key
I realised I had not lacked but 
locked the potential 
to unlock myself and set me free
Today, I love success whether 
it's with another or me
And I have noticed that my 
happiness lies in letting 
success sit on anyone and 
Just about everywhere perfectly.
 I appear readable here:

Who doesn't love success?
Success always slipped outa 
my hands when I searched for it's key
I realised I had not lacked but 
locked the potential

Blue Butterfly

"Mind says ______ "Good morning writoholics" "Hey writoholics! We're back with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write what your Mind says. "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #peppeboy #writoholic_mindsays

read more
We are the lovers of love.
We are the dreamers of dream.
We are the breathers of the breath.
We are the winners of the win.
Also, the loosers of loss.
So, 
everything,      every single thing 
that is, 
so are WE that, infact ! "Mind says ______

"Good morning writoholics"

"Hey writoholics!
We're back with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write what your Mind says.

Quotes

"Hey writoholics! We're back with an another amazing ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write what do you think about this background" "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-T #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_background3 #writoholicbackground

read more
Helping others in adverse timings ,
Is like inviting good times for yourself!!! "Hey writoholics!
We're back with an another amazing ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write what do you think about this background"

And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-T

Quotes

"Hey writoholics! We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write about your heartbeat." "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-Team Writ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_myheartbeat

read more
Reminds me of Life ,
The ups and downs keeps us dynamic and moving.....
But when life comes to a stand still...
Everything comes to a halt...!!! "Hey writoholics!
We're back after a long time with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write about your heartbeat."

And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic. :-Team Writ

Quotes

"Hey writoholics! Good morning!" We're back with an another amazing ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write for whom you're still waiting and why" "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being wr #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_stillwaiting

read more
For that enchanting vibe , 
Which will blissfully 
bless the planet
with propitious environment ...
and 
eradicate every negative notion ........ "Hey writoholics! Good morning!"
We're back with an another amazing ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs and write for whom you're still waiting and why"

And most importantly never forget to write "done" in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being wr

Quotes

Let's go to our imaginary land. "Hey writoholics! We're back with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write where you want to go. "Please don't remove our official hashtags so we can easily find you out and read your amazing stuffs and show some love to you. And most importantly never forget to write done in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithwritoholic #writoholic_letsgo

read more
And 
learn from the previous chapters,
Let's try not to repeat..
The same mistakes again!!! Let's go to our imaginary land.

"Hey writoholics!
We're back with an another ptompts, come and let's write your heart with us and do some very interesting collabs. And write where you want to go.

And most importantly never forget to write done in the comment box so we can get to know that you've done your writoholic work as you do always because of being writoholic
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification