Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Terrifying Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Terrifying Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about terrifying meaning in hindi, terrifying true stories, terrifying horror stories, terrifying tales to tell at night, terrifying scary stories,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Prachi Sabharwal

I don't believe in hurting you back,
I hurt myself more than you did.
It's terrifying to hide everything insides me,
Still I choose to be quiet and hurting myself...

©Prachi Sabharwal #hurt #terrifying #quiet

Sourajita D

I still have to wear the marks you gave me. Just tell me I wrote sense. I hope the meaning is understood. #FirstLove #Canvas #Marks #Beautiful #Terrifying #yqtales #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sara

read more
But yet they say that the scars are beautiful only if they knew that it also aches and bleeds! I still have to wear the marks you gave me. 
Just tell me I wrote sense. I hope the meaning is understood.  
#firstlove 
#canvas #marks #beautiful #terrifying #yqtales #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Sara

N Malik

#syco #poem

read more
11:59 pm in one minute, or sixty seconds, or sixty thousand milliseconds, today will be gone and today will be yesterday and tomorrow will be today.
It's kind of terrifying when you think about it.
Terrifying in the way that everything you did today - all the lists you've made, places you've been, things you've touched, songs you've heard, 
conversations you've had - will soon become a memory, or worse, it would be forgotten.
Lost amdist all of your yesterdays. 
12:00 am today. #syco

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification