Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2minswritings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2minswritings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2mins in ms, 2mins in milliseconds, 2min in seconds, 2mins of fame, 2min speech on pollution,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Harsh Shrivastava

Ye pyaar hai direct kaheta dil se
Tu meri gamand hai, kaheta mai haq se
Naa rang badalta, mera value ki kimat hai
Sasste market mai tu khadi, waha china maal milte, sab mere clone hai. 

Ek hi baat naa baar baar karta repeat
Chhoti zindagi hai, kyu baatein samajne mai tu time lee rahi
Sab launde tere piche bhag bhag ke, samajte khudko athlete 
Ehsaas hoga tujko mere liye, hum hai itne dheet #post84 #pyaar #dilse #quotes #love #2minswritings

payal jaswal

What's a writer if she doesn't have a poet hidden inside her? Poetry is all about finding the elegance in little details of this universe.A soothing ride of words which heals you, breaks you and let you experience all emotions at once. But what makes poetry so beautiful? #Moon #yqbaba #yqtales #yqbabaquotes #yqquotes #2MinRecipe #2minswritings

read more
As a selenophile, I would say that I love to watch moon.But as a poet, I would say that in the sheer darkness the moon soothes my scars.I would say that in the night with no moon, I look into the deep skies just to get a glimpse of the moon. What's a writer if she doesn't have a poet hidden inside her?

Poetry is all about finding the elegance in
little details of this universe.A soothing ride
 of words which heals you, breaks you and
let you experience all emotions at once.
But what makes poetry so beautiful?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification