Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Institution Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Institution Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about witenagemot refers to an institution, institution meaning in hindi, religion as a social institution in india, institution meaning in marathi, hingham institution for savings,

• 9 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

There are lots of 
institutions out there
we are peculiar about the search
enrollment, passion
and choose one for us
and leave others
Marriage is also an institution
you can choose to enroll
or not based on your wish
Choose wisely

©SID #Blossom #Institution #life

indefinite_mirage

Hot blazing sun #Parchhai #Sun #Hot #Garmi #mirage #beloved #Institution #nojoenglish #nojolove #Trending UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena Bhagyashree Jena UnHeardकवि #Love

read more
mute video

Sherlock Doyle

I'm starting to doubt that I'm the cursed one. #Mental #Institution #curse #Ghost #kill #Limb #Hallucination #defence

read more
Finally I'm safe.

I've killed everyone else in this cursed institute.

But now their disembodied limbs are climbing up my body.

I'm starting to doubt that I'm the cursed one.

#mental #institution #curse #ghost #kill #limb #hallucination #defence

Anulekha Roy

Family is like an Institution in where we are admitted with Born,learned guidelines from Parents,get vacation by Healing, passed by moderating Togetherness and selected for new session by Supporting each other.

-Anulekha #family
#institution

First Last

#adream #believeinyourself #Trust #Institution ♾💓 We have to trust people, not everyone wants to break your heart, some people want to connect only through their heart & even they can travel far in this world, when your soul connects; the body isn't an important part. 💞 💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬 #travelin9words #Trust 🌝 #Connection #heartfelt 💓🇮🇳 #whenyouleave #weshouldnot #Disbelief #Midnight 💁✨🌅🕉️

read more
A Dream #adream #believeinyourself #trust #institution ♾💓
We have to trust people, not everyone wants to break your heart, some people want to connect only through their heart & even they can travel far in this world, when your soul connects; the body isn't an important part. 💞
💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬
#travelin9words #trust 🌝 #connection #heartfelt 💓🇮🇳 #whenyouleave #weshouldnot #disbelief #midnight 💁✨🌅🕉️

adeebfiroz7

governament

read more
A person critique on his governament institution, A concern onto his governament institution. #NojotoQuote governament

TalesbyAkash

#read the #caption #too. From both #perspective either a person will stay #Happy for the rest of his life or get a #rare #lesson,which no #Institution can provide them, in making them #stronger and #Determined. #Love #BreakUp #lesson

read more
I appreciate relationship:
cause if it ends successful-
its rare.
and if unsuccessful-
person gets a rare lesson. #Read #the #caption #too.
From both #perspective either a person will stay #happy for the rest of his life or get a #rare #lesson,which no #institution can provide them, in making them #stronger and #determined.
#love #breakup #lesson

Princi Mishra

Marrital Rape Traditions here are rich and old, Lying beneath the cultural folds, Screams are getting louder and shriller, Let's see for how long she holds. Let the silence finally be audible, For it's not hollow and gullible, Darks within marriages are a bitter truth. Ohh! It's an age old institution, #Quotes #Thoughts #nojotopoetry #nojotoquotes #princimishraquotes #princimishrapoetry

read more
'Marrital Rape' 
-Princi Mishra
(Poem in the Caption) Marrital Rape Traditions here are rich and old,
Lying beneath the cultural folds,
Screams are getting louder and shriller,
Let's see for how long she holds.
Let the silence finally be audible,
For it's not hollow and gullible,
Darks within marriages are a bitter truth.
Ohh! It's an age old institution,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification