Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nikkimorningquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nikkimorningquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you nikki, love nikki 1 lost butterfly, nikki giovanni love poems pdf, nikki giovanni love poems, ahsaas channa in best of luck nikki,

• 1 Followers
  • 286 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

@nikki

ये दिखावे की दुनिया है साहब 
यहां बाहर तो दूसरी महिलाओं के आंसू पोंछे जाते है
और घर में उनके आंसुओं से होली खेली जाती है।
🤧 #nikkimorningquotes #yqdidi #yqbaba #faith #women #musingtime #poetry #shayari

@nikki

I'm in the phase of life where
I hate my mom's tears. #nikkimorningquotes #love #mom #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #poetry

@nikki

Show some love 🌸. . . . . . #Childhood #yourquote #musingtime #nikkimorningquotes

read more
बच्चों की किताब में अपनी पसंद के रंग भरने से आपको दो पल की खुशी जरूर मिल सकती है,
पर अगर वो खुद अपनी पसंद से भरेंगे तो जिंदगी में ज्यादा खुश रहेंगे। ❣️ Show some love 🌸.

@nikki

This day is celebrated as world children's day, theme of the year is, The better future for every child. #nikkimorningquotes #Quote #Friendship #ChildrensDay #yqdidi #yqbaba love #musingtime

read more
"World children's day"
'The better future for every child'
This day is an opportunity to advocate, promote and celebrate children's rights and make people aware of them.
🌸 This day is celebrated as world children's day, theme of the year is, The better future for every child. #nikkimorningquotes #quote #friendship #childrensday #yqdidi #yqbaba #love #musingtime

@nikki

#एकउलझन #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #nikkimorningquotes love #fromreal life

read more
कि मैं गलत या गलत तू‌ .. #एकउलझन #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #nikkimorningquotes #love #fromreal #life

@nikki

Bcho ka nhi btana bhi to lajmi h.. . . . #yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #nikkimorningquotes love poetry shayari #Friendship

read more
समझना आसान है ना ..
जैसे पापा नहीं बताया करते कि वो परेशां क्यूं है,
वैसे ही एक उम्र के बाद बच्चे भी नहीं बताया करते कि उनकी हल्की मुस्कां के पीछे उदासी क्यूं है .. 
🌸 Bcho ka nhi btana bhi to lajmi h..
#yourquote #yqdidi #yqbaba #nikkimorningquotes #love #poetry #shayari #friendship

@nikki

Be someone you wanted as child.. . . #nikkimorningquotes love #girl thoughts love #yourquotedidi #musingtime

read more
"Be someone you wanted as child"

If you had seen in your childhood that they stared at your sister or mother, and you were angry,
Very simple Buddy,
don't repeat it ,
don't stare at them now.
🍂 Be someone you wanted as child..
#nikkimorningquotes 
#love 
#girl 
#thoughts 
#love

@nikki

Jindagi Ka Safar.. . . . love poetry #nikkimorningquotes #Soul #yourquote #musingtime

read more
जिंदगी के इस मोड़ पर आ गए हैं कि
ड़र लगने लगा है सवाल पूछने में भी,
की कहीं तुमको खो ना दे ..
🌸 Jindagi Ka Safar..
#love 
#poetry #nikkimorningquotes #soul #yourquote #musingtime

@nikki

Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #DearKalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nikkimorningquotes #kalam love #studentsday

read more
Sir, your thoughts always fill me with good deeds.
Whenever I feel low I just recall your lines,
"I am born with potential.
I am born with goodness and trust.
I am born with ideas and dreams.
I am born with greatness.
I am born with confidence.
I am born with wings
I have wings, I will fly
I will fly and fly". Today is the birthday of one of the greatest scientists, former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. Write and dedicate your tributes to the Missile Man. #letters #dearkalam #apjabdulkalam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nikkimorningquotes #kalam #love #studentsday

@nikki

#nikkimorningquotes love shayari #Karwachauth #Moon #yqdidi #yqbaba poetry

read more
बहुत कठिन सा था आज चुनना 
की पहले किस को निहारा जाए,
कमबख्त एक चांद को देखने
हजारों चांद छतों पर आए।
🤭 #nikkimorningquotes #love #shayari #karwachauth #moon #yqdidi #yqbaba #poetry
loader
Home
Explore