Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AdifferentValentinesDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AdifferentValentinesDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy valentines to the love of my life, happy valentines day to my true love, happy valentines day i love you quotes, friendship love quotes for valentines day, love quotes for valentines day for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Moumita Ghosh

" Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. Local time is 8:05 am and the temperature is 25°C "

His face glowed with smile when he heard the announcement.
Finally, today after two long years he was going to meet his
long distance love again.

Coming out of the flight gate, he hurried to the luggage belt..
collected his luggage..and walked out of the airport to board a cab.
Sitting inside the cab and looking out of the window, he was surrounded by a feeling of strong Nostalgia.

Thounsands of Memories hovered around his mind.
Passing by his favorite "FlowersNGifts" shop, he paused to buy her favorite Purple Orchids and Homemade chocolates. (His face shimmered when he imagined her holding these gifts in hand).

Another, half an hour, And the door bell rang.
Tired from her household chores she opened the door. And, on the other side was him Down on his Knees with the bouquet and Chocolate in his hand.
"Happy Valentines Day Mumma".

With a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. She welcomed him with a warm hug. Her son was back at home to celebrate this special day with his First Love. #AdifferentValentinesDay
#yqbaba #yourquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification