Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Perchance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Perchance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perchance to dream, perchance meaning in hindi, perchance meaning in english, perchance meaning in marathi, to sleep perchance to dream full quote,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

Microtale: "Perchance" SHREYA, hehe. You asked for a 5-line one but my mind went all the way. I shall try the 5-line microtale later. 😄 #Perchance #microtale #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"Sorry, I don't love you. I mean--yes, I do but not in the way you think," he declares. 

"That's fine. I don't really expect anything. I just wanted to be honest, that's all," she soothes. 

"Yeah, but please don't hate me, okay? Let's stay friends," he requests. 

"Yeah, we'll always be friends--but, I need a bit of time, okay? I'll try to be the same soon," she concedes.

Days evolve into weeks. Weeks turn into months. He waits for her to reappear. A year passes by and still, she's  nowhere to be seen. Gone is the usual banter. A shouting static from her end--until one day, a friend mentions her name. 

"Dude, I hear she's already with someone else. I thought you knew," the friend mentions, casually. 

His heart shatters into pieces and he doesn't even perceive why. Maybe it's because he misses her--or, mayhap, it's because... "Nah, she's just too special, that's all!" he castigates himself, "Besides, there's nothing else to do--or perhaps, perhaps, there is--" Microtale: "Perchance"

SHREYA, hehe. You asked for a 5-line one but my mind went all the way. I shall try the 5-line microtale later. 😄

#Perchance #microtale #diwa #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification