Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worstdateyet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worstdateyet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you loved me at my worst, worst love quotes, quote hope for the best prepare for the worst, worst country in the world, worst life quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Poonam Ritu Sen

November Met 2nd time in a park after their 8 months chatting ❤ ( Not confessed their love to each other yet) 😑 after enjoying the whole day together happily they were taking a selfie together ✌& after that #Selfie #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #Trulymadly #worstdateyet #storyfromheart

read more
( Adhuri kahaani )

"Naa kisi ne izhaar kiya, naa kisi ne ikraar kiya..
Kiya to sirf intezar ek dusre ka.. "

For full story read the caption ☺               November 

Met 2nd time in a park after their 8 months chatting ❤
 ( Not confessed their love to each other yet) 😑

after enjoying the whole day together happily
they were taking a selfie together ✌& after that

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty #worstdateyet Truly Madly #homograph

read more
She hated sweets, And to add to her misery, He served her date on their maiden date. #FreakySatty

#WorstDateYet

Truly Madly

#homograph

Satish Chandra

#worstdateyet Truly Madly - With this first post, I greet and welcome you to our fabulous YourQuote Family. 🙏🏻💐💐 #yqbaba #DateWentAwkwardlyWrong #FreakySatty

read more
She was wearing a beautiful sizzling zed black one-piece as she entered in KFC, Malhaar Mall, Indore. All eyes were on her, Hers on me. I was stunned as she was my blind date. We just had telephonic conversations and chat shares prior to that meet. She saw me and was pleased to see me as well. Things were going well, when all of a sudden the waiter came in with the Chicken popcorn, diet coke and Fiery Grills. I offered her the chicken piece and she yelled, "I am a vegetarian by birth. Told you before a thousand times." And without uttering anything more, she left.😬😬

I was stunned once again, All eyes were on me again, But the mood and mode had swung devastatingly.😑😑 #WorstDateYet  

Truly Madly - With this first post, I greet and welcome you to our fabulous YourQuote Family. 🙏🏻💐💐

#YQbaba

#DateWentAwkwardlyWrong

Abhysheq Shukla

To dare to live alone is the rarest courage; since there are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field, than their own hearts in their closet. #contest #worstdateyet#pictureoftheday #picoftheday #quotes #quote #motivate #mindset #motivationalquotes #inspiration #instagram #inspirationalquotes #brokenheart #alone #lifequotes #lifestyle #hurt #hardtruth #factsonly #positivity #pain #motivation #inspiration  #stress #stillloveyou #stillloveher #life #loveyourself #womensday #GOD #yqbaba

Abhysheq Shukla

Political consultant and advisors are not blind - They sees more, not less. But because they sees more, they are willing to see less.

Politics is not about winning or losing.

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up. 
 #contest #worstdateyet#pictureoftheday #picoftheday #quotes #quote #motivate #mindset #motivationalquotes #inspiration #instagram #inspirationalquotes #brokenheart #alone #lifequotes #lifestyle #hurt #hardtruth #factsonly #positivity #pain #motivation #inspiration  #stress #stillloveyou #stillloveher #life #loveyourself #womensday #GOD #yqbaba

Abhysheq Shukla

It's our sixth, table for one. When you left our relation died , Valentine died too. 

He now flinch with every other girls touch. Being with anyone else just feels numb.

She for him remained. an untold love

Feelings Undefined
By #contest #worstdateyet#pictureoftheday #picoftheday #quotes #quote #motivate #mindset #motivationalquotes #inspiration #instagram #inspirationalquotes #brokenheart #alone #lifequotes #lifestyle #hurt #hardtruth #factsonly #positivity #pain #motivation #inspiration  #stress #stillloveyou #stillloveher #life #loveyourself #womensday #GOD #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification