Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best my_dear_friend_or_sister❤️ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best my_dear_friend_or_sister❤️ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kasim Crestfallen

Dedicating a #testimonial to Shambhavi Mishra Happy Birthday Bhabhi😁... I mean Shambhavi😅... Just like the waves in sea beach, life also flows and with each flow it borrows some new faces with it to introduce and take them back while returning. But the point is, we used to pick the pretty stones, and that wave can't take them back while returning. I want to pick you carefully in the same manner. You belong to those special faces, I met this year and i am really glad to meet you my_dear_friend_or_sister❤️. Be happy always... And again wishing you a marvellous Happy Birthday...🎂🎂🍰🍫🍬 #Friendship #BirthDay #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
Kya koi khaas ghadi hai, ya aaj ghadi meh kuch khaas hai,
Waqt bhi thamta ja rha, kaante bhi paas paas hai,
Madhdham madhdham saansein ye, shararat pe utra jo,
Kuch nazar na aa rha, sirf dil meh sukoon ka ehsaas hai.

Yeh jo glassein hil rhe hain, shayad jasn ki tayyari hai,
Aaj phoolon ki rangat toh dekho, pehle se zyada pyari hai,
Suna hai koi rang bikherti, zameen pe paaon pasaari hai,
Us chehre pe kurbaan sab, aashiqon ne dil haari hai. Dedicating a #testimonial to Shambhavi Mishra

Happy Birthday Bhabhi😁... I mean Shambhavi😅...

Just like the waves in sea beach, life also flows and with each flow it borrows some new faces with it to introduce and take them back while returning. But the point is, we used to pick the pretty stones, and that wave can't take them back while returning. I want to pick you carefully in the same manner.
You belong to those special faces, I met this year and i am really glad to meet you #my_dear_friend_or_sister❤️.

Be happy always... And again wishing you a marvellous Happy Birthday...🎂🎂🍰🍫🍬

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification