Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RabrindanathTagore Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RabrindanathTagore Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rabindranath tagore love poems with meaning, best love poems of rabindranath tagore in bengali, rabindranath tagore poem on love, images of rabindranath tagore with quotes in bengali, rabindranath tagore love quotes in bengali,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Komal Sharma Gupta

Dear Ink bottle,

How are you? It has been ages since we met.I remember putting you on the side of my desk during exam time, careful not to topple you onto my exam sheets. Filling out ink pens with camlin ink , dark blue or black was fun. Do you remember the splatters of ink I use to have all over the place,on my face, hands, fingers !! Even on school uniforms in school.It would be a chore to wash them out with Mom glowering in anger at the mess!! Ha ! Those were the days!!
Anyway times have changed,and you are a rarity to be seen anywhere these days.The world is on mobiles, tapping away merrily , totally unaware of the joys of writing with ink pens.I miss you, you were an integral part of my school days, now a distant memory.I wish you well as you pass into the annals of time and memories. An everlasting reminder of gentler and unhurried times.

tejaswini aura Ink bottle
#amwriting #letter #tejaswiniaura  #memories #yqbaba #RabrindanathTagore #yqbookclub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification