Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ajourneytodiscoverlife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ajourneytodiscoverlife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ajo y oregano 2, tomar amar prem ami ajo, ajo y oregano, ajo y limon, ajo y cebolla,

• 1 Followers
  • 351 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Suranya

#NAPOWRIMO word of the day #Leftover Don't we lose a part of us a bit with everyone who leaves? Then is our left over enough for another ? #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #poetrycommunity poetry

read more
He'd given his heart to the first,
She'd offered her body to the second,
He laid down his soul to the third,
She shared her mind with the fourth. 
When they crossed roads, 
And stumbled upon love,
They thought nothing was left to offer.
Love smiled gathering their left overs
And building a Home putting together 
His broken pieces with hers,
Into one beautiful masterpiece.  #NaPoWriMo word of the day #leftover 
Don't we lose a part of us a bit with everyone who leaves? Then is our left over enough for another ? 
#ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #poetrycommunity #poetry

Suranya

Weave a story in dreams 🖤 #NAPOWRIMO word ख्वाब (dreams) for the day. #hindipoetry #HindiPoem #yqdidi #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #poetrycommunity

read more
चल आज फिर एकबार
वो बरसों पुरानी  खेल खेलते है।
प्यार में हम दुनिया भूल लेते है।
तू रूठे में मनाऊ, तू माने तो में सताऊ,
बातों में तेरे यूं मुस्कुराऊ;
बेवज़ह एक धुन आज गुनगुनाऊँ।
आज तू फिर एक बार हाथ थाम ले,
में एक और बार निहार लू तुझे।
आज चल फिर इस दुनिया से दूर
एक कहानी लिखते हैं ।
उस जगह की और उन  लोगो की,
जो हकीकत बनते बनते यूं
ख्वाबो में खो गए। Weave a story in dreams 🖤

#NaPoWriMo word ख्वाब (dreams) for the day. #hindipoetry #hindipoem #yqdidi #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #poetrycommunity

Suranya

Wishes. Do they ever come true? 🖤 #wishes #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #qajtdl #lovequotes #poetrycommunity poetry #muse

read more
The silence of the darkest hour,
The blinking stars and arc moon,
The ticking clock and whirling fan,
All witness the poetry that flew,
Like a waterfall brushing against the rocks,
Was the ink against the paper.
Sheets crumbled up everywhere,
A lamp flickering in the breeze;
Every day a new love was found,
Every night the solitude scribbled poetry. 
Every night was key to the lock
Of the day's dream of secret desires.
And every night she wished for miracles,
For every day she lived.
Eyes shining In hope and prayers,
She wished upon the universe
" For once, just for once,
Let me be a muse, in someone else's poetry."  Wishes. Do they ever come true? 🖤 #wishes #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #qajtdl #lovequotes #poetrycommunity #poetry #muse

Suranya

#NAPOWRIMO word challenge #holdonesbreath for the day. Have you ever treated your life as a novel, and each person as a character? It is something I do a lot, and often wonder why a character is introduced or exits our lives. Here is to those who want to give up on their stories because their favourite chapter just got over. You never know what the next has in store. Keep going ! #goodvibes #chapteroflife #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #qajtdl #poetrycommunity

read more
Hold your breath a little longer. 
The light is not far off.
Don't lose hope over lost causes,
Your story is far from over.
 #NaPoWriMo word challenge #holdonesbreath for the day. Have you ever treated your life as a novel, and each person as a character? It is something I do a lot, and often wonder why a character is introduced or exits our lives. Here is to those who want to give up on their stories because their favourite chapter just got over. You never know what the next has in store. Keep going ! #goodvibes #chapteroflife #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #qajtdl #poetrycommunity

Suranya

#NAPOWRIMO challenge taken for #Rooftop #Terrace. A little nostalgia and a lot of love from back in the 90s when rooftops used to be the doorways to freedom. #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #LoveStory #poetrycommunity #napowrimo19

read more
The summer afternoon bliss
The scorching sun and hot wind
On the rooftop a bunch of us sat
Playing cards and flying kites.
The norwesters made us dash indoor,
But just at the threshold I looked back.
It so happened that a few houses away
She stood arms stretched, hair undone
Welcoming the rain with open arms.
And the storm she surged in me that day
Is yet to die down.
 #napowrimo challenge taken for #rooftop #terrace. A little nostalgia and a lot of love from back in the 90s when rooftops used to be the doorways to freedom. #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #lovestory #poetrycommunity #napowrimo19

Suranya

What are you hiding from the world? Or someone? Word of the day: #mask for #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo19 #nationalpoetrymonth #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #poetrycommunity #poetrylovers

read more
Life is a masquerade ball.
Of pretense, good and bad
Hidden behind those veils, our true selves
Somewhere deeply lost.
Dances of envy, ego and fate,
Of love and life pretended to be great.
Masks of images, ideals and emotions
Of defense, lies and deception 
Removing them would cause your skin to rip
So comfortable are those charades so deep.

But tired am I, weary of pretending
"I don't care, I don't feel, I don't love deeply"
That I dared once, just for once,
To remove the mask off my face.
The society mocked the freckles that showed;
The imperfect skin, the dark spots within.
Dejected by it all, the mask went back again
Never to come off the face carefully hidden,
Never for you to read the real me.
Never even for once. What are you hiding from the world? Or someone? Word of the day: #Mask for #napowrimo #napowrimo19 #nationalpoetrymonth #ajourneytodiscoverlife #pajtdl #poetrycommunity #poetrylovers

Suranya

Dreams of the past, most often make the perfect stories. 🌻 #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #pajtdl #poetrycommunity #LoveStory #lovepoetry #musings #Dreams

read more

Papers filled with rendezvous of the past,
Admiring all the journals stacked up,
Remembering what was now just stories,
I had reopened my trunk of memories.
Just as our favourite books make us smile
Always in their happiest endings,
The words, now blurred, had a similar feeling.
Dust filled secrets of a daydreamer
Unveiling as preciously as the first spell of rain in summers
The pages came with a scent of nostalgia;
The dreams we lived in past tense hence,
Amazingly make the most perfect stories. Dreams of the past, most often make the perfect stories. 🌻 #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #pajtdl #poetrycommunity #lovestory #lovepoetry #musings #dreams

Suranya

Flaws: Most often we come across people who boast of accepting someone with their flaws. Or we ourselves often look back at lost love saying "we accepted them with all their short comings." But what is this flaws? Some qualities in a person you didn't like? Some choices they made that you didn't approve? Do those make them any wrong? Everyone of us is unique in their own rights. Their thoughts and ways of seeing the world is different. Hence what you think as a flaw is actually a quality to som #lovequotes #lifequotes #flawsarebeautiful #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
"Will you love me with all my flaws?"
"Who said they are flaws? 
They make you who you are." Flaws:
Most often we come across people who boast of accepting someone with their flaws. Or we ourselves often look back at lost love saying "we accepted them with all their short comings." But what is this flaws? Some qualities in a person you didn't like? Some choices they made that you didn't approve? Do those make them any wrong? Everyone of us is unique in their own rights. Their thoughts and ways of seeing the world is different.  Hence what you think as a flaw is actually a quality to som

Suranya

Let me tell you a harsh truth here. While we blame others for hurting us, the truth is we are equally guilty. The expectations and hopes from a person or situation is always in our minds. We put the power of our happiness in their hands with the hope that they will take care of it. It is not wrong to expect. It is wrong to believe that all our expectations will yield result or that we can never be happy without those conditions. The truth is that the mind is a wonderful tool. If we divert it to #lifequotes #heal #healing #yourquotechallenge #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #thoughtsandrants

read more
What hurts you is your mind,
Not people, situations or outcomes.
What heals you is your mind as well.
Because no one else has an entry there. Let me tell you a harsh truth here. While we blame others for hurting us, the truth is we are equally guilty. The expectations and hopes from a person or situation is always in our minds. We put the power of our happiness in their hands with the hope that they will take care of it. It is not wrong to expect. It is wrong to believe that all our expectations will yield result or that we can never be happy without those conditions. The truth is that the mind is a wonderful tool. If we divert it to

Suranya

What is your destiny? What is the love you seek? Can any of us deny our purposes of life? love #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #sufisoul #poetrycommunity #cagedsoul #Heart #camauflaged

read more
O Benevolent Heart,
Your shrine remains empty,
It bleeds of betrayal and hurt,
Yet the devotee believes.
Caged and camouflaged
Emotions die a slow death.
The Soul is unshackled,
Chains of earthly bond are shed,
Across the universe it travels in bliss,
To find the Love You actually seek. What is your destiny? What is the love you seek? Can any of us deny our purposes of life? #love #ajourneytodiscoverlife #qajtdl #sufisoul #poetrycommunity #cagedsoul #heart #camauflaged
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification