Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bepresent Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bepresent Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bep video 210, bep formula, bep, resent meaning in marathi, you resent me,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Virat Kohli

mute video

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Past #Present #Future #bepresent image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
Future was bored with no work yet, so it came to trouble the Present. Present was busy in its activities. No matter how much Future tried to distract, Present did not pay any attention. Disappointed Future, went to Past. 

Past was slurping a hot cup of tea, in a shop near to Present's house. Future asked for the help of Past, to bother the Present. 

Past laughed out loud and said "Before you, it was me who tried to bother the Present for few hours, but I failed. I got tired and came here for a cup of tea. Come, you too have some tea. Present is totally into itself. We can't bother."

Be Present !!!

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #Past #Present #Future #bepresent
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Thoughts From Me

It is nothing but our choices, That put us in this moment, At where we are now;
And nothing or nobody else 
can at anytime influence it. #ourchoice #bepresent

Garima Mahnot Jain

Thinking all the time about being positive and not actually being positive is also a kind of trap of negativity. . . . . #positivity #bepresent #BePositive #selflove #366dayschallengesp Day

read more
Thinking all the time about being positive and not actually being positive is also a kind of trap of negativity. Thinking all the time about being positive and not actually being positive is also a kind of trap of negativity.

#positivity #bepresent #bepositive #selflove 
#366dayschallengesp Day

Prateek Pathak

Prepare for your Breakthrough moment and Be Present while it is happening. Experience your new found freedom. #breakthrough #prepare #bepresent

BangaLee

Your Present needs more attention 
than your Past
 #life #lifelessons #lifequotes #bepresent

Avik Das

Your Present needs more attention 
than your Past
 #life #lifelessons #lifequotes #bepresent

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification