Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emeraldsha Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emeraldsha Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about emeralds meaning in hindi, emeralds meaning in english, emeralds and rubies, emeralds meaning in marathi, emerald quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bad Poet

...somewhere I'm sure I've seen things turn. If you are still with me, let me tell you more. There was a boy, not strictly my friend but we were classmates. I still remember he was the most exciting person of the class, of the school, in fact. He used to laugh at his own jokes! But one day I heard he was dead, just like that, in a road accident. His skull was open and his teeth were all over the place. It has been years and all I remember is his contagious laugh, and few forgotten jokes. Onc #Imagination #Collaboration #humans #philosophy #musingsoflife #badpoet #emeraldsha #worldlythings

read more
"I see a father drinking his life away because he doesn't know any better. He got all tangled up in the wires of life. He thinks alcohol will set him free. It makes me sad to say it will...."

[piece in caption is the extension of @Emeraldsha's last post. You need to read that first to understand this better. I have highlighted that for you.] 

...somewhere I'm sure I've seen things turn. If you are still with me, let me tell you more.

There was a boy, not strictly my friend but we were classmates. I still remember he was the most exciting person of the class, of the school, in fact. He used to laugh at his own jokes! But one day I heard he was dead, just like that, in a road accident. His skull was open and his teeth were all over the place. It has been years and all I remember is his contagious laugh, and few forgotten jokes.

Onc

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification