Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owcontest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owcontest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest horror A dare by the sweet Sangavi Deepthi Word: time Genre: horror #chitshorror Image source: internet

read more
The mirror was my only companion for a long time until my grinning reflection walked out and hugged me. #yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #owonelinercontest #horror 
A dare by the sweet Sangavi Deepthi  
Word: time
Genre: horror

#chitshorror

Image source: internet

Chitra Iyer

#yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime horror #owonelinercontest A dare by my sweet friend Smriti Pradhan on toothbrush in the horror genre #chitshorror Imagine source: internet

read more
Tied to the bed, spreadeagled, whipped, she was made to open up as he thrust the toothbrush violently inside her muffling her heart-rending screams.. #yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime #horror #owonelinercontest
A dare by my sweet friend Smriti Pradhan  on toothbrush in the horror genre            

#chitshorror

Imagine source: internet

Chitra Iyer

#yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime #owonelinercontest A dare on the erotica genre using the word 'apple' by cutie Zephyrine Image source: internet #chitserotica

read more
Nibbling at the sensuous, 
erogenous spot between his 
chin and his Adam's apple 
she had him purring with 
delight and moaning in ecstasy.. #yqow #owcontest #ohwomaniya #funtime #owonelinercontest
A dare on the erotica genre using the word 'apple' by cutie Zephyrine   

Image source: internet

#chitserotica

Chitra Iyer

Hello Womaniyas! Hope you all are ready for The Womaniyas' Day Contest! Here is the registration post. 📢 To register yourself for this contest, Collab on this quote. #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #tpowthewomaniyasday #owcontest

read more
My feminity that is uniquely woman enough to let it's beauty in all aspects bloom and enthrall. Hello Womaniyas!

Hope you all are ready for
The Womaniyas' Day Contest!

Here is the registration post.

📢 To register yourself for this contest, Collab on this quote.

Chitra Iyer

Hello Womaniyas! Hope you all are ready for The Womaniyas' Day Contest! Here is the registration post. 📢 To register yourself for this contest, Collab on this quote. #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #tpowthewomaniyasday #owcontest

read more
When I free myself from a man-made cage and flower in womanly splendour Hello Womaniyas!

Chitra Iyer

read more
The stuff that would make any man proud enough to let me enjoy the limelight Hello Womaniyas!

Chitra Iyer

read more
The X chromosome in me that dropped the Y and united with another X Hello Womaniyas!

Chitra Iyer

Read me better here: The dried rose still carries your fragrance, The handwritten letter reads itself out as tears flow, The taste of the shared chocolate that your tongue licked from my lips lingers #womenempowerment #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #owcontest #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniya6

read more
The dried rose still carries your fragrance,
The handwritten letter reads 
itself out as tears flow,
The taste of the shared 
chocolate that your tongue 
licked from my lips lingers
The ache continues..
Did you leave me or did we 
leave love alone?
Did love stop seeking us or did ego kill our romance?
The questions continue..
Time ticks by and I watch you from the corner of my eye
Days melt into months, years 
Do I sense your silent tears?
The first step seeks us out 
you and me, let's just talk it out
Love is lonely and my arms too
Let's hug our differences out, for I wanna rest in you.
Darlin' know that I forgive you, yes, I forgive you🙏🏽

Read me better here:

The dried rose still carries your fragrance,
The handwritten letter reads 
itself out as tears flow,
The taste of the shared 
chocolate that your tongue 
licked from my lips lingers

Chitra Iyer

This is for #yqbaba Will ya now follow me? 😂🤣😍 Hello Womaniyas! Here's the second task of Oh! Valentaniya. ❤️ ✨ Write a four liner on this picture prompt proposing someone to do any activity, like go on a trip, have dinner, dance, etc. with you. #proposeday #ohwomaniyacollabs #yqow #owcontest #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat2

read more
My words do a merry dance everytime they see your name
Will your words hip-hop with them?
Let's meet in your own space, YQ baba
Now, how do I get you to like me, ahem, ahem?
 This is for #yqbaba
Will ya now follow me? 😂🤣😍

Hello Womaniyas!

Here's the second task of Oh! Valentaniya. ❤️

✨ Write a four liner on this picture prompt proposing someone to do any activity, like go on a trip, have dinner, dance, etc. with you.

Shubhi Mahajan

Every woman gets power when things come to their children. ❤️ •58/365• Howdy Womaniyas! Welcoming you all to the second round of “The Womaniyas' Day” #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #yqtheprompter #thewomaniyasday #owcontest #tpowthewomaniyasday2

read more
Wandering alone 
On every way in 
Making her children 
Enable in every 
Necessary thing. Every woman gets power when things come to their children. ❤️

•58/365•

Howdy Womaniyas!

Welcoming you all to the second round of “The Womaniyas' Day”
loader
Home
Explore