Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best principalsofficestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best principalsofficestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about request letter to principal for admission in college, application to principal, thank you quotes for principal from teachers, principal ke liye shayari, principal in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #chitstory #principalsofficestory Holy Cross high school, kurla, Mumbai. My alma mater. I distinctly remember an incident while in my secondary section, eighth standard to be exact. A lady entered our school premises enquiring the whereabouts of our school principal. It was lunchtime and she insisted on meeting the principal. We later learnt that she was the mother of a boy studying in the primary section of our convent school and had come to meet the then princ

read more
The principal's office story #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #chitstory #principalsofficestory 

Holy Cross high school, kurla, Mumbai. My alma mater. I distinctly remember an incident while in my secondary section, eighth standard to be exact. A lady entered our school premises enquiring the whereabouts of our school principal. It was lunchtime and she insisted on meeting the principal. We later learnt that she was the mother of a boy studying in the primary section of our convent school and had come to meet the then princ

Dr Upama Singh

It was about the time when she was studying in class 3, went to visit Kathmandu with family during the summer vacation of school. Papa had gifted me a mouth organ and a set of stationery. When the school opened, I just say childish or in applause, both the things went to school without informing everyone in the house, maybe I wanted to show a little pride over my friends. As the interval came, I took tiffin and went to the canteen to eat with my best friend. On coming back #ShortStory #yqbaba #similethoughts #yqstowrimo #principalsofficestory

read more
      #The principal office#
          short story
         in caption://👇👇        

It was about the time when she was studying in class 3, went to visit Kathmandu with family during the summer vacation of school. Papa had gifted me a mouth organ and a set of stationery. 

When the school opened, I just say childish or in applause, both the things went to school without informing everyone in the house, maybe I wanted to show a little pride over my friends. As the interval came, I took tiffin and went to the canteen to eat with my best friend. 

On coming back

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification