Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Euthanasia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Euthanasia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about euthanasia in india, euthanasia legal in which countries, euthanasia meaning in english, euthanasia meaning in marathi, difference between euthanasia and mercy killing 40,

• 4 Followers
  • 26 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

amaterasu

Well, we got a cancer but let humanity die peacefully, please. Or make a law legalising EUTHANASIA at least. #euthanasia
#humanity
#yqdidi
#yqbaba

Itzz Rajatt

सुनो, कौन सी अदालत में गुहार लगाऊं?
मुझे इच्छा जीवन की अपील करनी है। #euthanasia #yqdidi

Itzz Rajatt

Collaboration with Anshii Rai #yqbaba #yqdidi #Euthanasia

read more
I came from her womb 
I want to die in her lullaby, 
For the pain is unbearable 
And the life that I have, I deny. 

Gift me happiness, I sigh 
I deserve euthanasia 
& breathe of relief today. 

Let me go, as the december does 
For I'll bloom again, like a January does.
-Anshi Rai. Collaboration with Anshii Rai #yqbaba #yqdidi #euthanasia

Itzz Rajatt

#yqbaba #Euthanasia #yqdidi #yqaunty YourQuote Baba

read more
What present you gave to your Dad on his diamond jubilee?
"Euthanasia". #yqbaba #euthanasia #yqdidi #yqaunty YourQuote Baba

Ankit Srivastava

The right to choose death :Is india ready for euthanasia? Right to dignity includes right to refuse treatment and die with dignity. In a historic decision SC on friday declared passive euthanasia and the right of a person including a terminally ill to give advance directives to refuse medical treatment permissible. To some extent the decision is right, To allow this directive or a living will frm a patient to stop medical treatment cases at a particular stage -particularly when he is brai #Quotes

read more
The right to choose death :Is india ready for euthanasia?     
Right to dignity includes right to refuse treatment and die with dignity. In a historic decision SC on friday declared passive euthanasia and the right of a person including a terminally ill to give advance directives to refuse medical treatment permissible. To some extent the decision is right,  To allow this directive or a living will frm a patient to stop medical treatment  cases at a particular stage -particularly when he is brai

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification