Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best the_undervalued_nib🍁 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best the_undervalued_nib🍁 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about undervalued stocks, why judge breaks nib of pen, inlaid nib fountain pen, jowo nib unit, nib australia 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 231 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"Sometimes it's only about you.. " the_undervalued_nib🍁 #amiscope #ValueYourself #lovelife #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ambika

read more
Sometimes it's only about you
Hide yourself from the busy world,
Let your true ones find you. "Sometimes it's only about you.. "

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#amiscope #valueyourself #lovelife #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ambika

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"UNFINISHED YET FINISHED CONVERSATIONS" 💔 the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #Stories #conversations poet_poetess_lovestory✍🏻 #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Ofcourse, forgetting is easier done
than remembering for sure."

' Bye. '

" Wait! "

' Last words? '

"To forget things isn't the same with everyone."

'Not again. We're done. That's it.'

" Does remembering everything we had in common
hurt you so much that forgetting feels the only way out? "

'See, I don't remember at all if there was anything within us.'

HIS SILENT HOPEFUL EYES BLINKED FOR ONE LAST TIME BEFORE BACKING OFF HOPELESSLY...💔 "UNFINISHED YET FINISHED CONVERSATIONS" 💔

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk
#stories #conversations
#poet_poetess_lovestory✍🏻       
#weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"DON'T I ??" 💔 the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #Reason #beautiful_arrival #abrupt_departure Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
'About the colors you love,
about your dreams unheard,
about the places you wish to visit
and of the books you want to read.
About the seasons that
sway your mood and vibes,
and the reasons behind
your beautiful arrival and
abrupt departure from my life.'
 "DON'T I ??" 💔

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk #reason
#beautiful_arrival
#abrupt_departure

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ideservetoknow #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"SOME BOOKS, SOME STORIES, SOME LETTERS AND SOME POETRIES LEFT IN THE MID-WAY" Thank you for adding varieties of colors to my life, doesn't matter if some don't seem bright. There would always be ups and downs, some dark hours and some full of light. After all, that's all what we sum up as life. Right? ❤️🍁💔✍🏻 the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #YourQuoteAndMine #booksileftmidway

read more
"The love stories you have painted
on the canvas of my heart
are still lively, embossed forever
with the constant love
you've showered on me
every dark hour whenever
I felt broken and lost,
to which I shall forever be grateful
but never be able to repay." "SOME BOOKS, SOME STORIES, SOME LETTERS AND SOME POETRIES LEFT IN THE MID-WAY"

Thank you for adding varieties of colors to my life, doesn't matter if some don't seem bright. There would always be ups and downs, some dark hours and some full of light. After all, that's all what we sum up as life. Right? ❤️🍁💔✍🏻

#the_undervalued_nib🍁 
#ami_prk

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Irrespective of the efforts you put in, you would always be judged. Neither of the sides is wrong over here. Neither the one who puts in his best nor the ones who say few words, passing on their judgement on the efforts put in by the former. The latter ones have their freedom of speech and action. Its one of their fundamental rights. So you cannot do much about that. But what you can, is developing your level of perseverance and determination. Only you know about the concentration you've had all #Hustle #Inspired #thoughtoftheday #nevergiveup #youcandoit #Stumble #Captioned #the_undervalued_nib🍁

read more
"You haven't gone fishing,
if you haven't caught a fish in the day."

#Captioned ✍🏻 Irrespective of the efforts you put in, you would always be judged. Neither of the sides is wrong over here. Neither the one who puts in his best nor the ones who say few words, passing on their judgement on the efforts put in by the former. The latter ones have their freedom of speech and action. Its one of their fundamental rights. So you cannot do much about that. But what you can, is developing your level of perseverance and determination. Only you know about the concentration you've had all

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

¶¶ HEAVENLY BROKEN ¶¶ In the sky of a million stars The moon dreamt of a star too far, Unseeing the one that flickered for it. The moon didn't feel for the star So the star fell, to go afar... Breaking itself into pieces #Moon #musings #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #moonthoughts #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #amiscope #startales

read more
¶¶ HEAVENLY BROKEN ¶¶

In the sky of a million stars
The moon dreamt of a star too far,
Unseeing the one that flickered for it.

Promising itself in the silent dark
Freezing its dreams that used to spark,
Not to re-kindle love anymore
Selflessly mending its broken heart..
 ¶¶ HEAVENLY BROKEN ¶¶

In the sky of a million stars
The moon dreamt of a star too far,
Unseeing the one that flickered for it.
The moon didn't feel for the star
So the star fell, to go afar...
Breaking itself into pieces

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"The one who reveals to you, a secret about someone else; reveals a lot about own self too. Pay utmost attention." the_undervalued_nib🍁 #pay_attention #Fake_Smiles #yqquotes #yqthoughts

read more
"The one who reveals to you, a secret about someone else; reveals a lot about own self too. Pay utmost attention."

— % & "The one who reveals to you, a secret about someone else; reveals a lot about own self too. Pay utmost attention."

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#pay_attention 
#fake_smiles
#yqquotes 
#yqthoughts

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Forbidden...hence hidden. the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #amiscope #Dreams #lifequotes #Forbidden #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ambika

read more
With a locked heart
and memories half torn,

Deeper than the ocean bed,
in the dream forbidden
misty eyed which I see.

Forbidden...hence hidden.

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk
#amiscope #dreams #lifequotes #forbidden 
#yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #amiscope #randomthoughts #Morningmusings #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ambika

read more
And sometimes...
words are too reluctant
to express thoughts.

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk
#amiscope #randomthoughts #morningmusings 
#yqbaba #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

JOKES APART: BOTH NZ AND AUS PLAYED EXCELLENTLY THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH THE TEAMS!! the_undervalued_nib🍁 #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Australia to New Zealand,
after winning the T-20 World Cup 2021:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AUS                                       NZ

T-20 WC

JOKES APART:
BOTH NZ AND AUS PLAYED EXCELLENTLY THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT!
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH THE TEAMS!!

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #restzone #yqmeme #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification