Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best the_undervalued_nib Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best the_undervalued_nib Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about undervalued stocks, why judge breaks nib of pen, inlaid nib fountain pen, jowo nib unit, nib australia 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 347 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"CELEBRATING FAILURE" 🤍 "You win when you lose, if you've been honest to yourself about the efforts you've put. Sometimes you've to accept your failure even after putting in all of what you had." #the_undervalued_nib 🤍 life #Failure #Family #Support

read more
"You win when you lose,
if you've been honest to yourself
about the efforts you've put.

Sometimes you've to accept
your failure even after putting in
all of what you had."
 "CELEBRATING FAILURE" 🤍

"You win when you lose, if you've been honest to yourself about the efforts you've put.
Sometimes you've to accept your failure even after putting in all of what you had."

#the_undervalued_nib 🤍
#life #failure #family 
#support

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"LEARNING THE ART OF LETTING GO..." #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #ami_prk #lettinggo #truelove life

read more
"Learning the art of letting go of someone whom you love the most, helps you paint your pain in the most beautiful way this world has ever witnessed..." "LEARNING THE ART OF LETTING GO..."

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#ami_prk
#lettinggo 
#truelove 
#life

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"LOSING TRACK OF OWN FOOTSTEPS" #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #ami_prk life #realisation

read more
"As I look back now,
I find no more traces
of my own footsteps,
tragically as I am lost
in this emotional loop,
having paved a long way
on this withered path." "LOSING TRACK OF OWN FOOTSTEPS"

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#ami_prk 
#life #realisation

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"DEPTH OF YOUR WORDS" 💔 #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #heartbroken #ami_prk 🍁

read more
"When I had you in my arms,
I did not understand the depth
of what you and your penned words meant;
But now that you've gone, for so long,
I read your absence in the dark
and understand your words,
pained in silence."

"DEPTH OF YOUR WORDS" 💔

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#heartbroken
#ami_prk 🍁

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"We often tend to capture scenery, cuddling them up as beautiful memories but then what we leave unnoticed, realising lately is the fact that, of those scenic beauties that we capture are some, that actually capture us in the very moment, kissing our eyes like never before." -PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK 🍁 #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #scenery #Nature #beautifullife love #thankyougod ❤️

read more
"Sometimes we capture scenery;
 sometimes scenery captures us.."
 "We often tend to capture scenery, cuddling them up as beautiful memories but then what we leave unnoticed, realising lately is the fact that, of those   scenic beauties that we capture are some, that actually capture us in the very moment, kissing our eyes like never before."

-PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK 🍁
#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#scenery #nature #beautifullife #love 
#thankyougod ❤️

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Celebrate the moment you get to your goal, then relax no more but work harder again. Calm yourself in the moment if you couldn't achieve. Sobb a little, if you feel like but then solidify your goal again and work a little more harder. Eat, work, hustle, smile, spread love, sleep, repeat. Be a person with good morals, in your life. Nothing's permanent in life except the 'change' you determine to bring in yourself. Remind this to yourself everytime you feel low in life. #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 li #Motivation #knowyourself

read more
"Crave for knowledge, not for results.
Results in exams vary directly to the efforts you put in for acquiring the knowledge.
Knowledge earned is immortal, 
scorecards aren't." Celebrate the moment you get to your goal, then relax no more but work harder again.
Calm yourself in the moment if you couldn't achieve. Sobb a little, if you feel like but then solidify your goal again and work a little more harder. Eat, work, hustle, smile, spread love, sleep, repeat. Be a person with good morals, in your life. Nothing's permanent in life except the 'change' you determine to bring in yourself.
Remind this to yourself everytime you feel low in life.

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#li

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

FRAGILE : LIFE Nothing much to describe. Life has become so fragile. #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #gonewayearly #RIP_KK 💔 #fragile_life #heartbreaking

read more
Go google synonyms of "Fragile" today,
you surely would find "Life" as one of them...

FRAGILE : LIFE

Nothing much to describe. Life has become so fragile.

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#gonewayearly
#RIP_KK 💔
#fragile_life

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"WHY DO WE MAKE PROMISES??" "TO KEEP OR BREAK??" "CAN WE NOT AMEND THEM??" #the_undervalued_nib 🍁 #broken_promises #amendingpromises #keepingforever #ami_prk

read more
Can we not amend
the promises we make
as we do with the laws
with the effluxion of time
and atleast not break
those promises completely
but keep them alive forever,
as they should always be??

"WHY DO WE MAKE PROMISES??"
"TO KEEP OR BREAK??"
"CAN WE NOT AMEND THEM??"

#the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#broken_promises 
#amendingpromises
#keepingforever

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"The more you step in is the more you perform, and ultimately, the more you lessen the chances of losing and of making the same mistakes
again and again." #the_undervalued_nib 🍁
#positivity #workinghard 
#improveyourself
#selfbelief

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"BEAUTIFUL SCAR" Sitting idle, gazing all the day at the wall in front of me, I talk to it about my dampened sorrows, and it listens patiently, undisturbed. Unfinished hopes, my mind still recalls all the #ami_prk #the_undervalued_nib

read more
°°°BEAUTIFUL SCAR°°°

Sometimes I paint you in my dreams,
and sometimes I write about you
on the withered pages of your diary,
with you holding my hands for a moment
until I wake up to the frightful reality.
Nights, sleepless nights, I do wonder
if the stars could break and fall
from the flawless sky
to fulfill someone else's wish,
would you wish for me someday
in the same old sky but
that time filled with one more star,
and then I would fall for you yet again 
leaving on your palm a beautiful scar. "BEAUTIFUL SCAR"

Sitting idle, gazing all the day
at the wall in front of me, I talk
to it about my dampened sorrows,