Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourencouragementtwj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourencouragementtwj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4-6 lines. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #yourencouragementtwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 04 June 11ः 30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When, sensing the futility of my tries I think to quit,
Then, what acts as a push ? It's your encouragement. 

When, savvying the complicacy of the sitch I think to cease,
Then, what acts as a booster ? It's your encouragement. 

When, minding the crowd's talk I hesitate to walk further,
Then, what acts as a stimulant ? It's your encouragement. 

- Sweta D The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4-6 lines.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #yourencouragementtwj #thewriterjunction

👉 Your write-up must be original. 
👉 Time Line - Till 04 June 11ः 30am 
👉 Please maintain our hashtags
👉 Please Comment Done after Collab.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4-6 lines. #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #yourencouragementtwj #thewriterjunction 👉 Your write-up must be original. 👉 Time Line - Till 04 June 11ः 30am 👉 Please maintain our hashtags 👉 Please Comment Done after Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
A hundreds of failures or more,
in every shades of our only lifetime.

Depression could have easily taken us down,
but neither you loved to be, nor taught me to love depression either.

Instead your warm hugs have taught me to hug failures with smiles,
O dear father! You always have encouraged me with your words so wise. The Writer Junction welcomes all the poet and poetess to participate in this competition. Please write in 4-6 lines.

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqyourquoteandmine #yourencouragementtwj #thewriterjunction

👉 Your write-up must be original. 
👉 Time Line - Till 04 June 11ः 30am 
👉 Please maintain our hashtags
👉 Please Comment Done after Collab.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification