Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penmigos Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penmigos Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working, pen pal video, best out of waste pen holder,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Oh my dear partner Durga Sidharth, I am waiting for you to complete this poem of mine so that it looks as beautiful as you do💕💕 "ACCUMULATION OF WEALTH" Stressing my mind about writing this sonnet, thinking in silence, of words that could help expressing my thoughts on this title unveiled, #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #the_undervalued_nib #penmigos #festivevaganza #scfestivevaganza #festivevaganzaday1 #stantiapsc

read more
Stressing my mind about writing this sonnet,
thinking in silence, of words that could help
expressing my thoughts on this title unveiled,
and staging my verses for my reader's to connect.

Acquire peace or accumulate wealth,
or can someone achieve both in one sitting?
I wonder if wealthy a person could happily sing,
the secret to happy living and good health. Oh my dear partner Durga Sidharth,
I am waiting for you to complete this poem of mine so that it looks as beautiful as you do💕💕

"ACCUMULATION OF WEALTH"

Stressing my mind about writing this sonnet,
thinking in silence, of words that could help
expressing my thoughts on this title unveiled,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification