Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penmigos❤️ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penmigos❤️ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working, pen pal video, best out of waste pen holder,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

Cheers to our friendship, had a nice time writing with you dear. Now waiting for you partner Durga Sidharth to put an end to my incomplete poem with your beautiful words. "WINNING OVER THE BADS OF LIFE" In tears she decided to stand again and fight with her own fears of becoming who she was before her broken dreams #stantiaclub #yqstantia #festivevaganza #scfestivevaganza #penmigos❤️ #scfestivevaganzafinale #festivevaganzaday3

read more
In tears she decided to stand again
and fight with her own fears
of becoming who she was before
her broken dreams
that had shattered
with her broken limbs
like never before. Cheers to our friendship, had a nice time writing with you dear. Now waiting for you partner Durga Sidharth to put an end to my incomplete poem with your beautiful words.

"WINNING OVER THE BADS OF LIFE"

In tears she decided to stand again
and fight with her own fears
of becoming who she was before
her broken dreams

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

I see in this broken mirror my reflection as broken as my heart. Though I'm not still healed I face things, I don't hide. I teach myself to face things myself. I have no shoulder to cry upon nor anyone to say #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #stantiaclub #festivevaganza #scfestivevaganza #festivevaganzaday2 #penmigos❤️

read more
'You have fallen, now it's time to rise'
I remind this to myself again and again.
My heart aches but still I smile
and I go back to the mainstream
though I still have not healed.

Shutting ourselves up when we breakdown
doesn't help, doesn't heal,
rather deepens wounds.
I know hiding doesn't help at all,
thus I face things, I never hide.

They ask me how am I so strong,
I remember then the innumerable pains I've taken,
and fire upon fire that have burned me,
and stabs upon stabs, but I've face it all alone.
answer them finally, 'I teach myself to face things myself'. I see in this broken mirror
my reflection as broken as my heart.
Though I'm not still healed
I face things, I don't hide.
I teach myself to face things myself.

I have no shoulder to cry upon
nor anyone to say

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification