Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best constitutionality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best constitutionality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about presumption of constitutionality, introduction to the constitution of india, amendments to the constitution, lengthiest constitution in the world, briefest constitution in the world,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ankit

Somebody asked my intent on speaking for the Government's decision on CAA, and my answer is, the intention is similar like yours, when the security forces and innocent hindus are killed by terrorists and violent perpetrators where you choose the right to remain silent; and there I find my right to point out the filth in your minds and demean your fake stand of constitutionality ! #constitutionality #yqbaba

Ankit

Actually your "Jehad - Holy War" is just the synonym of current global terrorism. Check your definition with reality before coming to constitutionality of Indian Laws which again your oppose with "Jehad" ! #constitutionality #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification