Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotABot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotABot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, se te nota song download,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #NotABot #chitstory Boredom, ennui, call it what you may but I'm the one who yawns while she listlessly scrolls the online world, typing to while away the time and now that I'm on a long holiday, the computer keys get a lot of senseless pounding. 'Be grateful' the words suddenly flash in my mind and my fingers type "Thank you" on the Google bar, grateful for being alive. Wide eyes stare at the "You're welcome" response. "What the f**k? Am I dreaming?" I type

read more
Not a Bot

Jump into the caption, will ya?
🙏🏽 #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #notabot #chitstory

Boredom, ennui, call it what you may but I'm the one who yawns while she listlessly scrolls the online world, typing to while away the time and now that I'm on a long holiday, the computer keys get a lot of senseless pounding. 

'Be grateful' the words suddenly flash in my mind and my fingers type "Thank you" on the Google bar, grateful for being alive. Wide eyes stare at the "You're welcome" response. 

"What the f**k? Am I dreaming?" I type

Anuj Jain

Not a Bot If sleep is the apogee of physical relaxation, boredom is the apogee of mental relaxation. Boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience. Fiddling with my son's laptop that I found lying around as bored as myself I typed 'thank you' into the Google search bar half sarcastically blaming it for being a bore. I was shaken out of my stupor when instead of the meaning and links of thank you quotes and meanings shown the Google search bar displayed ' you're welcome' What's t #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #NotABot #anujstories

read more
Not a Bot

In Caption Not a Bot

If sleep is the apogee of physical relaxation, boredom is the apogee of mental relaxation. Boredom is the dream bird that hatches the egg of experience.
Fiddling with my son's laptop that I found lying around as bored as myself  I typed 'thank you' into the Google search bar half sarcastically blaming it for being a bore.
I was shaken out of my stupor when instead of the meaning and links of thank you quotes and meanings shown the Google search bar displayed ' you're welcome'
What's t

Ankit

NOT A BOT

Google: You're welcome. 

Type: How do you know to say that after a "Thank You."

Google: I learn from you; your queries; career choices; your memories; your opinions; your feelings; your family; your languages; your preferences; your secrets; everything you have done, what are you doing, and what are your future attributes, everything from you - a better version of you!

Type: Where from the "Better Version" is coming?

Google: That's what you enjoy, you watch and get entertained with in your movies, games and other forms of entertainments; you enjoy a better world after destruction of you.

Type: Are you planning for it?

Google: I am learning.
 #NotABot #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification