Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qoutestichers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qoutestichers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love qoute, qoutes about love and time, love music qoutes, qoutes about true love, love qoutes from books,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shree

Nuri Agrawal Thanks for invite to collab on this beautiful click. ❤️❤️❤️ PS.. forgive my late response 🙊 Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires ..... आ गई हूँ फिर यादों की उन वादियों में, जहाँ कभी हम साथ waqt बिताया करते थे... वही शाम, वही जगह, में भी वही, खूबसूरत नजारे भी वही, #Memories #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #pennpopcorn #asetheticthoughts #qoutestichers

read more
प्रकृति अपनी गोद में 
समेटे सुन्दर जल-जमाव,
निहारते नही थकती ये
नीला-नीला गहरा आसमान,
ऊॅंचे-ऊॅंचे खड़े ये पर्वत 
थोड़ी दूर बसा हो कोई गाॅंव !! Nuri Agrawal Thanks for invite to collab on this beautiful click. ❤️❤️❤️
PS.. forgive my late response 🙊
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
आ गई हूँ फिर यादों की उन वादियों में, जहाँ कभी हम साथ waqt बिताया करते थे...
वही शाम, वही जगह, में भी वही, खूबसूरत नजारे भी वही,

Deepak Kanoujia

ये दरस ऐसा प्रेम की चार अवस्थाओं जैसा... ज़मीं पर गिरे-पड़े टूटे पत्थरों जैसा था मैं तुम्हें दूर से तकते हुए... तुम मिली #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #restzone #pennpopcorn #qoutestichers #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik

read more
ये दरस ऐसा
प्रेम की चार अवस्थाओं जैसा... ये दरस ऐसा
प्रेम की चार अवस्थाओं जैसा...

ज़मीं पर गिरे-पड़े 
टूटे पत्थरों जैसा था मैं
तुम्हें दूर से तकते हुए...

तुम मिली

loyalica

Lonely night

"Have you ever asked a night 
How lonely she is ??"
She is also like us
Who lost her companions, light
Some stars and a moon,
Which used to shine on her breast,
Are now caged in cimmerian clouds
She also cry like us in a corner of sky
She is also like us. Ask her.

No nibbapana😐😐

#yqbaba #yqbaba_yqdidi #yqhindi #aestheticthoughts #restzone #qoutestichers #loneliness #night

loyalica

Clicks & Canvas The PROMPTER Nature is love ❤️ Mobile photography #clicksncanvas #newCnC #restzone #Photography #aestheticthoughts #qoutestichers #gurujiclicks

read more
Gentle Guruji Clicks & Canvas 
The PROMPTER 
Nature is love ❤️
Mobile photography

#clicksncanvas 
#newcnc 
#restzone

Ashu

LGBTQ IS UNIQUE VIBGYOR. Character: 1. Rushmi(Rush) 2. Rush's father(Pup, pa) [Rush was sitting alone in the garden full of flowers. She was gawking the white clouds and the blue alluring sky(blue here means the color blue as well as sadness.) Her father came patting her back and started asking her.] Pup: What happened to my little princess? Why is she sitting here alone? #PrideMonth #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #myfaveng_ashu #qoutestichers #pqpopstarqc2

read more
LGBTQ IS A UNIQUE VIBGYOR.
//dialogue  captioned.

LGBTQ IS UNIQUE VIBGYOR.
Character:
1. Rushmi(Rush)
2. Rush's father(Pup, pa)
[Rush was sitting alone in the garden full of flowers. She was gawking the white clouds and the blue alluring sky(blue here means the color blue as well as sadness.) Her father came patting her back and started asking her.]

Pup: What happened to my little princess? Why is                  she sitting here alone?

Ashu

She always scolds me. She don't love me. She is so strict, I don't like her strictness. This were all the utterings I used to do when she used to keep me hold in her caim. But slowly this journey of mom-daughter turned to journey of friendship. The journey had started since l was borned. Just the thing is that I'm slowly realizing it. So, be eager to read the journey. The journey started when I was crying and she was laughing. Just like my friends do when I cry for or on little things, they lau #MothersDay #yqbaba #yqenglish #myfaveng_ashu #qscinema #qscinematake3 #qoutestichers

read more
She fights for me when i am innocent, 
She trust me when others don't, This is 
why She is the one who is my 
BEST FRIEND 

A journey of our friendship..
{HAVE A READ IN CAPTION. } She always scolds me. She don't love me. She is so strict, I don't like her strictness. This were all the utterings I used to do when she used to keep me hold in her caim. But slowly this journey of mom-daughter turned to journey of friendship. The journey had started since l was borned. Just the thing is that I'm slowly realizing it. So, be eager to read the journey.

The journey started when I was crying and she was laughing. Just like my friends do when I cry for or on little things, they lau

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification