Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best todayyqp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best todayyqp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tod ke hansti hai mera, dil tod ke hasti hai, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aisa toda tha lyrics, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aise toda tha, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aise toda tha song,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

No to overthinking today. A hell big no. :) ---- Write a 50 word poem on what you wish to have/ don't have/ do/ don't want to do today. Add the words Vanilla and Test tube. Don't use vanilla in the sense of an icecream flavour. :) #todayyqp #yqparentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine #versesofstella #swet_a

read more
I don't want my encephalon to be a test tube 
with myriads of thoughts spooling inside,
Augmenting as a spiral, so intrusive
No way to an exit; without any escape.

Some vanilla issues dance like the witches
Around the boiling cauldron of my brain,
Mumbling macabre muse, without any rein. No to overthinking today. A hell big no. :)
----

Write a 50 word poem on what you wish to have/ don't have/ do/ don't want to do today.
Add the words Vanilla and Test tube.
Don't use vanilla in the sense of an icecream flavour. :)

#todayyqp #yqparentnaama  #YourQuoteAndMine #versesofstella #swet_a

Ashu

My mood-less mood:)) Write a 50 word poem on what you wish to have/ don't have/ do/ don't want to do today. Add the words Vanilla and Test tube. Don't use vanilla in the sense of an icecream flavour. :) #todayyqp #yqparentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama

read more
I don't want the vanilla
in my heart to melt
and rain and damp
those dried, decadent pages 
and make them smell like 
the solution of Acetylene
in the test tube.

I don't want the buttons 
of remote to be
pressed again. I want 
to stay,
 where stars won't shine. My mood-less mood:))

Write a 50 word poem on what you wish to have/ don't have/ do/ don't want to do today.
Add the words Vanilla and Test tube.
Don't use vanilla in the sense of an icecream flavour. :)

#todayyqp #yqparentnaama  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification