Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcempyrean Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcempyrean Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wce sangli cutoff 2019, wce cases, wce moodle login, wce placement, wce sangli cutoff,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

~Ashwiner sarodo prate, beje utheche alokomonjir... (In the autumn morning of Ashwin, the string of lights have started ringing) When this very line in the voice of Birendra Krishna Bhadra reverberates through my veins, I become aware Maa is coming. It's not only me, but the whole bengali race, wherever they are. It's innate to us. Mahalaya is a day celebrated for Maa Durga killed the evil Mahisasura. Mahisasura was sure that nobody on the Earth and Heaven could kill him, but he mistook 'Dev' #Human #yqbaba #wcempyrean #jerksnshivers #theduck

read more
Be a human.  
~Ashwiner sarodo prate, beje utheche alokomonjir... (In the autumn morning of Ashwin, the string of lights have started ringing)

When this very line in the voice of Birendra Krishna Bhadra reverberates through my veins, I become aware Maa is coming. It's not only me, but the whole bengali race, wherever they are. It's innate to us. Mahalaya is a day celebrated for Maa Durga killed the evil Mahisasura. Mahisasura was sure that nobody on the Earth and Heaven could kill him, but he mistook 'Dev'

Ashu

•The fall of empyrean• I closed my eyes with a relief and sighed with my heart #wordoftheday #restzone #rzwotm_oct #myfaveng_ashu #ashu_rzoct #wcempyrean #rzmp239

read more
•The fall of empyrean•

(peep but don't skip the caption) 
•The fall of empyrean•

I closed my eyes 
with a relief and 
sighed with my heart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification